Lt. Commander
# 11
07-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMiracle View Post
There are no Tier 6 ships in game.

They added some more Tier 5 ships that are the same power level as the previous T5 ships. On Fed side, all three of those new ships are 'refits'. Basically that means its got the exterior of a T3 or 4 ship, but the power of a T5. Klingon side got one completely new ship, a carrier, which is a completely new design.

Of course, Klingons are all complaining about the fact that they only got one ship. Feds are complaining that all of their new ships are just reskins.

So pick your complaint.
Not just reskins!

X2 commander Bridge officers plus a special ability per ship. The feds have absolutely nothing to complain about..!

Link: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=166666
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-09-2010, 08:23 AM
It's cause Cryptic hates the Klingon side and continually makes it crappier.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-09-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Hi back at you.

Unless its a bug, the Federation should have no shields upon cloaking or immediattly after uncloaking as well. I was under the belief that you lose shielding while cloaked regardless of the faction.
This is true. No shields and 15% damage increase for 3 seconds on decloaking.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMiracle View Post
There are no Tier 6 ships in game.

They added some more Tier 5 ships that are the same power level as the previous T5 ships. On Fed side, all three of those new ships are 'refits'. Basically that means its got the exterior of a T3 or 4 ship, but the power of a T5. Klingon side got one completely new ship, a carrier, which is a completely new design.

Of course, Klingons are all complaining about the fact that they only got one ship. Feds are complaining that all of their new ships are just reskins.

So pick your complaint.
Feds have been crying over these refits since launch... You must be new to the Forums. So Feds got what they wanted and more.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderKor
he's right, we got one additional ship at T5, a carrier which I wasnt fond of to begin with, I was hoping we'd at least get a vorcha refit, I have no prob with feds gettin defiant and galaxy refit, they are great ships, but I was hoping we'd get some love to with the ships, although I dont feel we got totally shafted, the new pve is good so far, although I've only done one mission its much better then star cluster pve. But I am disapointed about not gettin any refit options, hopefully cryptic will address this soon.
I agree completely.

Heck with the carrier ... who cares ... I was hoping for a couple of refits on the Klingon side as well.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Are we Klingons suppose to be getting any of the mini-games like Feds are?
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsrage View Post
This is true. No shields and 15% damage increase for 3 seconds on decloaking.
As a buffer I would've left the 15% dammage increase as a strictly Klingon or Romulan advantage.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Does the new Defiant take a penalty to hull and shields to offset the cloak? If that's the price Klingon ships have to pay for the right to cloak, it stands to reason that the Defiant should have to pay it as well. Otherwise, what keeps it from completely outclassing the Raptor?
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-09-2010, 09:51 AM
it only has 2 aft slots and it has 50 crew. Dunno what hull or shields will be.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-09-2010, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnmonty View Post
Does the new Defiant take a penalty to hull and shields to offset the cloak? If that's the price Klingon ships have to pay for the right to cloak, it stands to reason that the Defiant should have to pay it as well. Otherwise, what keeps it from completely outclassing the Raptor?
I know it gets the +15% bonus for uncloaking, as for the penalty to hull and shields.........

I don't believe it does. Which is way unfair to the Klingons.