Lt. Commander
Hello everyone, I just got done playing the demo and had a blast. I think they did a really great job on the game. I just ordered it from Ebay. So I should be chasing stars with the rest of you all in about one to two weeks. Depending of course on UPS delivery. I've been an off and on Trekkie fan for about 15 years. I originally never watched the show, but I dated a great guy who was really into the Star Trek scene, and showed me a lot of great draws to it. I grew to love it, and here I am today, playing it as much as I can.

If any of you play Second Life, I have a character in the Star Trek sim there named Carrie Broek. Sadly I had a surgery and haven't really had much time to play there, so I'm still just a cadet. Oh what else can I tell you about me? Well I'm an older gal, not real old, but a lot of wisdom in my cranial area hehe.

My character name in game is : Carrie Broek in case any of you want to add me as a friend. No one is so rich as to throw away a friend I believe.

Oh, last thing, I hate asking, but if anyone has one of those buddy key things, I'd gladly offer to sign up as one of your refer-a-friend persons when I receive my game. As I will most-likely after my trial, sign up for a longer period as I am already having fun. Just food for thought! I look forward to meeting a lot more people on here, and wish you all a great night/day!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-09-2010, 12:34 AM
Here ya go (cashing in early)

STRAF-3G3DU-9YEY8-3BC7K-JQW7U
STRAF-3G3J7-GALAE-V3FWU-44CAF

And I'll add ya (invite sent ). If you want help, I'll halp ya with that too.

And avoit SaintHazard. He hates everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-09-2010, 12:36 AM
MGDawson, thank you very much, that was very kind of you! I will gladly get you added back. I'll avoid the Saint, as it is never any fun to be hated. Thank you again MG, look forward to talking to you in game!
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GothGirl69
MGDawson, thank you very much, that was very kind of you! I will gladly get you added back. I'll avoid the Saint, as it is never any fun to be hated. Thank you again MG, look forward to talking to you in game!
No, Thank you!

*bows*

P.S. Saint aint that bad if you hang around a long enough time....
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-09-2010, 12:44 AM
To be clear Hazard "hates" everyone. You might also want to join the Ten Forward channel. There's usually people, myself included most of the time, willing to both answer questions and help with missions, with a minimum of BS.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonomahin View Post
To be clear Hazard "hates" everyone. You might also want to join the Ten Forward channel. There's usually people, myself included most of the time, willing to both answer questions and help with missions, with a minimum of BS.
Unless you get the night shift. We're lecherous old (mid to late 20's) guys who will use every chance possible to deliver a quote, sarcastic quip or "your mama" joke, then and only then will we answer the question.

It's all meant well though, just how we are.

Welcome to the game, just good to know we're still having new people joining up.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
Unless you get the night shift. We're lecherous old (mid to late 20's) guys who will use every chance possible to deliver a quote, sarcastic quip or "your mama" joke, then and only then will we answer the question.

It's all meant well though, just how we are..
Pfft. Yo Mama.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
Pfft. Yo Mama.
I rest my case.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-09-2010, 01:05 AM
Well you are all very kind and welcoming, thank you again. I'll stop by the Ten Forward channel and say hi! As I'm having a weird problem anyway lol.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GothGirl69
Well you are all very kind and welcoming, thank you again. I'll stop by the Ten Forward channel and say hi! As I'm having a weird problem anyway lol.
Good we specialize in all things weird.