Lt. Commander
# 11
07-09-2010, 02:11 AM
Well, like I said, I have been playing the demo to bits, and I went and activated the buddy key and the game is still running like the demo, it won't let me go anywhere or do much of anything. I'm anxious to pew pew a few Warbirds If anyone knows what I should do regarding this, I would be so utterly grateful you don't know. There could even be hugs involved, no promises though.

Also it's quite frustrating to have wonderfully kind people message me to offer aid, and it says "Cannot message a non-friend on a trial account"
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-09-2010, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GothGirl69
Well, like I said, I have been playing the demo to bits, and I went and activated the buddy key and the game is still running like the demo, it won't let me go anywhere or do much of anything. I'm anxious to pew pew a few Warbirds If anyone knows what I should do regarding this, I would be so utterly grateful you don't know. There could even be hugs involved, no promises though.

Also it's quite frustrating to have wonderfully kind people message me to offer aid, and it says "Cannot message a non-friend on a trial account"
Becuase you need either need a game key (to activate a 30 day free trial) or a subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-09-2010, 02:16 AM
Oh, I see. I was under the impression that the buddy key gave you full access to the game, for 10 days. I guess I assumed incorrectly!
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Oh, I see. I was under the impression that the buddy key gave you full access to the game, for 10 days. I guess I assumed incorrectly!
"Friend Keys" (that came in game boxes) let you have full access for a period, but they stopped doing that promo months ago.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-09-2010, 02:25 AM
What a shame, guess I'm just going to have to wait for my game to get here, as there's really nothing I can do in the demo at the moment. It's very very limiting.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-09-2010, 02:25 AM
*Comes over, and whispers.*

Mind what the Walrus tells you.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-09-2010, 02:54 AM
Welcome to the game Hope you have fun playing it.

Sets up a stand with Cookies, Pie and Cappucino's for the well passers by.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-09-2010, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
Welcome to the game Hope you have fun playing it.

Sets up a stand with Cookies, Pie and Cappucino's for the well passers by.
*Goes for some Pie and Cappucino but doesn't see Livingdeadjedi pour a vial of supicious liquid into the Cappucino. Drinks and eats, then feels dizzy and starts to pass out*

Damn you Livingdea...

*Falls to the ground.*
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Well in my need for instant-gratification I decided to just purchase the digital download, so I could play it tonight, because I have tomorrow off and I can sleep in all day! Well guess what, I just purchased it, only to find out...The server is down! DEAR HEAVENS! I'm going to bite someone! lol
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-09-2010, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Well in my need for instant-gratification I decided to just purchase the digital download, so I could play it tonight, because I have tomorrow off and I can sleep in all day! Well guess what, I just purchased it, only to find out...The server is down! DEAR HEAVENS! I'm going to bite someone! lol
*offers self to protect 10 Forward*

and Server down was quite common. Tribble (the test server) is even worse.