Lt. Commander
# 1 The Sixth Fleet
07-09-2010, 09:15 AM
THE SIXTH FLEET

We are now forming two elite units within the fleet. One for PvP the other for STF's. To facilitate the start-up of these teams we are recruiting two people to help organise and build these groups.

Both positions are for hardcore STO players who can put a lot of hours in game. Therefore will be RA5s. Both players will have a high standard of kit throughout.

You must be able to use Teamspeak 3.

The first is leader of the PvP team. This person must live and breathe PvP and relish the idea of building one of the best teams in STO.

The second is the leader of the STF team. You must enjoy running the Special Task Forces and have completed all of them. Again you will be looking to build one of the best teams in STO. You will also be looking forward to running the large group STF's if and when they become available.

If you believe one of these is the position for you, contact me by in game mail stating your playing times and I'll contact you for an informal chat about the roles.

Loki@valdur

For more information on The Sixth Fleet go to http://6thfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 2 The Sixth Fleet
07-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Bump from a fleetmate.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Also General Recruiting
07-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Besides recruiting for the positions described above, the 6th fleet is always looking for active players who enjoy the social aspects of the game. We use Teamspeak regularly to coordinate missions and to share a good laugh. We are excited about Season 2 and would love to have you join us.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-10-2010, 04:27 PM
This is a great fleet to join, players online and on TS at various times of day. Wish i had the rank to be one of the leaders but in due time. GL to whomever takes the role.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-12-2010, 05:11 AM
Post edited
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-14-2010, 12:08 PM
updated original post