Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi I was thinking it would be great if there was at least one Q hosted PvP map on a ground mission,

Q could take players to some ancient / recent battle in the star trek universe or from earth history,

My suggestion is storm a Japanese castle, after the first round completed instead of exiting the position changes so Q makes the Attackers the defenders for the 2nd round,

It could be fought with normal gear or thanks to Q more relevant weapons to the period, I.e. Samurai swords & amour and bows and arrows, or simple gun powered weapons.

Thatís my idea anyway.
If a Q hosted map was to be introduced it could be polled. taking ideas from players and the STO team and listing the top 50 ideas, the highest 25 out of the poll could be polled for a 2nd round then, the highest 10 could be put into a final poll,

Or

There could be two polls one of cryptic ideas and one of users ideas, the STO team would vote on the best user ideas, and users could vote on the cryptic ideas.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Oh my dear Indomitable!

I am so happy to know that you would be willing to place your life on the limb solely for my enjoyment! You know, when I tried to play this game with the Enterprise they were much less willing to play. Riker even went so far as to ruin all of my fun! (Of course... that was amusing too!)

Q
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q
Oh my dear Indomitable!

I am so happy to know that you would be willing to place your life on the limb solely for my enjoyment! You know, when I tried to play this game with the Enterprise they were much less willing to play. Riker even went so far as to ruin all of my fun! (Of course... that was amusing too!)

Q
I remember that, good times