Lt. Commander
# 151 this is URGENT
01-08-2012, 05:44 AM
in seriously considering a lifer sub, I need to know if gift type cards are acceptable. not long before I left about a year ago I tried to use an AmEx card but it was declined, no expiry date on the card. a VISA card i looked at did have such a date, month/year. thing is, I'll have to use 2 cards as there are none for $308cdn. if a VISA gift type card can be used will 2 cards work? thx
Lt. Commander
# 152
01-10-2012, 04:41 AM
want to cancel my subscription.what must i do?
Lt. Commander
# 153
01-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Billing Information, Cryptic Points, Perfect World Zen:

Subscription related issues have to currently go through Cryptic's payment system, not Perfect World's.

If you are signed into the Cryptic website with your Cryptic or PWE account, you can use a credit card or Paypal for subscriptions. http://startrekonline.com/ then go to My Account.

Cryptic Points can also be purchased from the My Account page Cryptic accounts have credit card or PayPal payment options, while PWE account holders will be redirected to the PWE Zen site, where you can transfer ZEN into Cryptic and PWE games.

Perfect World's system accepts a variety of payment types for Zen.

The various payments types are listed here: https://billing.perfectworld.com/options

Charging or paying for prepaid cards for Perfect World's ZEN is great for ALL of our products, not just STO. You can put the Zen in your wallet, and then choose which game, server, etc you want the Zen to be applied too.

-----------

I hope this helps you all some. If you guys have any problems with billing issues or technical support problems on the forums, please feel free to contact us.

You can do so here: https://support.perfectworld.com/ or here: http://support.crypticstudios.com/

Or, you can send us an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com

If you send us an email, PLEASE include as much information as you can about your problem.

Which game, where in the game, what your install, download, update, connection, Windows, hardware, software, antivirus, login and similar problems are.

Thanks!

(thanks to the Cryptic and PWE folks who helped with this info)
Lt. Commander
# 154
01-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Found out, though, that the conversion from ZEN to Cryptic Points is 1ZEN = .8 Cryptic Points.
Lt. Commander
# 155
01-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Yeah, $1.00 USD = 80 Cryptic Points or 100 ZEN.
Lt. Commander
1. i have tried to transfer 1000zen to star trek but pw wants that i choose a server but no serverchoice is enlighted only a greyed 'no characters" and as third a greyed select amount with no choice to type .

2. i have digital version and want to make a subsription with PAYPAL but i see this on my dashboard:

Activated Features

Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe
Star Trek Online

Subscriptions

Recurring 6-Month PENDINGCUSTOMER
Subscribed For: 0.97 days
Resume subscription creation
Change this subscription

after typing my informations for paypal the window changes and on the left side ther is no payment information from cryptic for paypal and nothing works at paypal.

PW-support sends automatic reaction but i wait 36 hrs now and its long time if u want to pay for a thing:

EDIT: i have PW-account only
and i have send petition ingame with these informations 12hrs ago
Lt. Commander
# 157
01-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi m4ndragoa,

The billing team responded to your ticket a few hours ago. If you can't find our response in your inbox, check your spam folder. Sometimes our emails hide in there. If the solution we proposed doesn't work for you, respond back to the email we sent and let us know.

-Superzuul
Your Friendly Neighborhood PWE Billing Zuul
Lt. Commander
# 158
01-24-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperzuul
Hi m4ndragoa,

The billing team responded to your ticket a few hours ago. If you can't find our response in your inbox, check your spam folder. Sometimes our emails hide in there. If the solution we proposed doesn't work for you, respond back to the email we sent and let us know.

-Superzuul
Your Friendly Neighborhood PWE Billing Zuul
They didn't give you a shiny gold name, Zuul? Strange....
Lt. Commander
# 159
01-25-2012, 11:36 AM
All in due time
Lt. Commander
# 160
01-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpanda16 View Post
All in due time
Is that a billing pun?