Lt. Commander
# 61
08-27-2010, 03:49 AM
Hey i got a problem also =o

I payed for a month subscription then canceled the recurring sub. coz im not sure i can pay for next month. Now when i tried to log in i get "Account error please click here for more information", server changes to SERVER DOWN and when i click to see information there is nothing there to see just a blank support page.

I already have a retail key and finished my 30 days free months ago. I submited a ticket but its taking way to long.

Come on guys i really wana play -.-

Grrrr faster plox XD i work in a support related company and if i was this slow i would have gotten fired long time ago XD

Edit: i got a answer that my transaction didnt go through and that i have to do it again

But it did go through and the money is gone from my account -.-`

And now i cant even add my credit card ... perfect
WTF?!
Lt. Commander
# 62
08-31-2010, 01:15 PM
I got a problem to
when i tried to log in i get "Account error please click here for more information" and server changes to SERVER DOWN
So i go to reactivate the subscription and i check the visa, then submit.
Then it says Please wait while we process your request.
And then Your payment method was declined. Please verify the information you have provided is correct. If you believe this is an error, please try another payment method or contact us for support here.
I tried this three times and i get same reply. On e-mail accaut i get a Star Trek Online - Subscription Re-Activation Confirmation. But when i tried to buy Cryptic Points everithing going ok
Lt. Commander
# 63
09-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvic
I got a problem to
when i tried to log in i get "Account error please click here for more information" and server changes to SERVER DOWN
So i go to reactivate the subscription and i check the visa, then submit.
Then it says Please wait while we process your request.
And then Your payment method was declined. Please verify the information you have provided is correct. If you believe this is an error, please try another payment method or contact us for support here.
I tried this three times and i get same reply. On e-mail accaut i get a Star Trek Online - Subscription Re-Activation Confirmation. But when i tried to buy Cryptic Points everithing going ok
I had the same problem. Just use PayPal or quit in trying in total ._.

As you can see i got no help on forums (that seem a bit dead atm) and the billing support answers were totaly ridiculuos.
Lt. Commander
# 64
09-02-2010, 07:20 AM
Exactly the same problem as the poster above me.

Kinda hard to make a profit when you don't take the customer's payment.
Lt. Commander
# 65
09-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Well anyone that has payment trouble wont come back 99%.

Cryptic really need to get seriouse with this problem and solve it ASAP. And its stupid that ppl from USA (dont get me wrong nothing bad intended) pay 15dollars and ppl from EU pay 15 euros for one month. Yes sure VAT and all that stuff but Cryptic has to think about that also.

I even PMed 3 different GMs with my problem and got no answer.
Lt. Commander
# 66
09-03-2010, 02:51 AM
I paid with paypal and work. But it take me some time to get a confirmation code by paypal.

Thanks for the advice Sharkulla
Lt. Commander
There is no clickable option to choose which option you want.
I want the $14.99 mo. subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 68
09-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Iv paid for a reoccuring one month suscription on the 28th august 2010, i log in today after it was fine yesterday to find its suspended. (7th/ september 2010)

Thats only 10days worth of play. Iv raised a ticket and awaiting reply.

To be honest if its all automated then the system is wrong somewere.

Hope I get a reply / response very soon!
Lt. Commander
# 69
09-08-2010, 11:33 PM
pay pal my friends
Lt. Commander
# 70
09-13-2010, 08:38 AM
I played this game from launch for a little over 30 days before I canceled subscription.

Today I got my credit card bill and noticed "STAR TREK ONLINE". Logged on to check an sure enough, my subscription was still active. I know it's my fault for not checking, but I thought cancel really meant cancel. Guess I've been paying for a game i don't play for 6 months now.

I have again canceled it and subscription status now shows CANCELED in red.

Hope it sticks this time but I should probably check again next month.