Lt. Commander
# 11
07-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
\
any word on ship interiors?

maybe the ship needs to be forced to stop to reconnect. ( so you would not want to do it in combat. )
Oh... I believe you'll want to separate in combat! This is all about turning your hull into a lean mean fighting machine.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-10-2010, 12:03 AM
Argh... Galaxy X or Galaxy with saucer sep capability... hard choices.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Oh... I believe you'll want to separate in combat! This is all about turning your hull into a lean mean fighting machine.
I mean you would not want to reconnect the ship while in combat. ( why would you want to reconnect in battle I would not know)
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
GAH!! Stop teasing us with this awesomeness! It's not fair that you get to see all this stuff first!
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandorous View Post
Argh... Galaxy X or Galaxy with saucer sep capability... hard choices.
For me it's easy... Separation all the way!
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiavul View Post
For me it's easy... Separation all the way!
But the phaser lance is one of the coolest weapons in the game! I go for ablative armoured intrepid, I actually don't like the ship that much but that armour is too cool.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashfiveten View Post
Maybe u should og onto tribble, then go to the tier 5 database at sol and do some reading.
Did you just try to be condescending while using text speak and not bothering to proofread? Special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign
In the shipyard on Tribble, if you go to the T5 information terminal, all the stats for the new ships are there.
Thanks for answering my question. I'll be sure to take a look
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-10-2010, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.LoveMonkey
But the phaser lance is one of the coolest weapons in the game! I go for ablative armoured intrepid, I actually don't like the ship that much but that armour is too cool.
I want to know if it is just those ships or if we can mix and match them with the other ships of their previous tier.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
I want to know if it is just those ships or if we can mix and match them with the other ships of their previous tier.
I've heard that all ships will have something unique, my fav being the Nova(yes I know it's like a baby Intrepid). So the Nova will have upgraded slots and maybe an addional weapon slot forward, but will also have a unique ability that only Nova class ships get.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.LoveMonkey
I've heard that all ships will have something unique, my fav being the Nova(yes I know it's like a baby Intrepid). So the Nova will have upgraded slots and maybe an addional weapon slot forward, but will also have a unique ability that only Nova class ships get.
hmm I like that.. but I was talking about how you can change out star ship parts like the nacelles, hull, neck, and saucer.