Lt. Commander
# 11
07-10-2010, 08:19 AM
Stuffed seska in the aft torpedo tube and fired her into the nearest star.
What with my advanced knowledge of the series events. Having seen them and all.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-10-2010, 08:29 AM
lol i dont think i would have shot 7 of 9 back at the borg myself. i believe i would have kept her, neelix..............thats a tough one. while his information was valuable and his garbage heap came in handy once, he would not have been allowed to keep cooking unless he kept it simple. cooking something till it shows mildew is just plain wrong for any kinda stew. a cheese product sure but not stew.
i agree completely with the let 8472 just smack the borg, and would have gone a step further showing them where to find more borg in my way.
and thats a really good point about janeway, giving the borg the equivalent of a wmd after years of saying nooooo we cant share replicator tech.
anyway i love this.

keep it going folks
thank you
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-10-2010, 08:31 AM
She never gives the borg the nanoprob warheads, only Voyager was ever able to produce them. the only borg that knew anthing about them was disconnected from the collective.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-10-2010, 09:59 AM
janeway was awesome but the writers made her seem like a raving loony sometimes.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by William-Shatner
janeway was awesome but the writers made her seem like a raving loony sometimes.
but there's coffee in that nebula!
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
but there's coffee in that nebula!
ladies and gentleman of the forums .....................I rest my case.

tips his hat to "the" mizarone

well played sir. well played
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-10-2010, 10:07 AM
if i was captain of voyager id set the ship to self destruct or warp around a star untill i go back to a time when star trek had good writing
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Well, as a fan of the ol' slingshot effect....

A.) Find the nearest star after destroying the Caretaker and go back far enough in time so the array could be used to get back to the Alpha Quadrant.

B.) Endure several years in the Delta Quadrant, go through the ordeal with Captain Braxton and the Relativity. Use the slingshot effect while still in the Sol Sysem to return to Earth of the 24th Century.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
Well, as a fan of the ol' slingshot effect....

A.) Find the nearest star after destroying the Caretaker and go back far enough in time so the array could be used to get back to the Alpha Quadrant.

B.) Endure several years in the Delta Quadrant, go through the ordeal with Captain Braxton and the Relativity. Use the slingshot effect while still in the Sol Sysem to return to Earth of the 24th Century.
lol the time travel must stoooop. too much too much man you did too much .
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-10-2010, 10:25 AM
First I think using the array to return to the Alpha Quadrant while leaving time delayed explosives would have been my first choice. However, assuming that Voyager did not possess sophisticated technology such as timers I think I would have tried something really different.

I think I would attempt to do a series of time warps sling-shooting from star to star setting a course to maintain zero time passage outside the ship. I would then use the transporters to reverse the effects of the 70 years of time passed aboard ship.