Lt. Commander
# 21
07-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpVis View Post
First I think using the array to return to the Alpha Quadrant while leaving time delayed explosives would have been my first choice. However, assuming that Voyager did not possess sophisticated technology such as timers I think I would have tried something really different.

I think I would attempt to do a series of time warps sling-shooting from star to star setting a course to maintain zero time passage outside the ship. I would then use the transporters to reverse the effects of the 70 years of time passed aboard ship.
looks around at everyone " Ok................who put crack in the time machines? no one is leaving time travel alone. They keep running to it and using it. Its a temporal crack pipe people. Lets stay clean and just say ........once in a while is okay. but this is clearly abuse"
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by William-Shatner
looks around at everyone " Ok................who put crack in the time machines? no one is leaving time travel alone. They keep running to it and using it. Its a temporal crack pipe people. Lets stay clean and just say ........once in a while is okay. but this is clearly abuse"
*uses time travel to change the comment into something more supportive of time travel*
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
*uses time travel to change the comment into something more supportive of time travel*
laughs and deploys a gravity well to slow your ship and keep you from reaching terminal temporal speed
" HA Haaaaaaaaa, " and dances back flailing in his pudgey arms in mock-fu fury.
The open palm, rigid hand is poised for a neck chop.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
laughs and deploys a gravity well to slow your ship and keep you from reaching terminal temporal speed
" HA Haaaaaaaaa, " and dances back flailing in his pudgey arms in mock-fu fury.
The open palm, rigid hand is poised for a neck chop.
Now did I say anything about using the slingshot? there are other methods.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Now did I say anything about using the slingshot? there are other methods.
whips out his tricorder and confers with mr. Spock. .................................................. ................

then points out the large picture window in 10 forward " theressssss..........somethingonthehull!!! SOMe......Thing??" then gestuclates wildly as he gasps for breath between words.
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
whips out his tricorder and confers with mr. Spock. .................................................. ................

then points out the large picture window in 10 forward " theressssss..........somethingonthehull!!! SOMe......Thing??" then gestuclates wildly as he gasps for breath between words.
Spock: It appears to be Khan Noonien Singh spray-painting "Kahn was here." on the hull
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Spock: It appears to be Khan Noonien Singh spray-painting "Kahn was here." on the hull
wanders over to the galley ( TOS didnt have 10 forward) and calmly walks to the fridge and..................
opens an ice cold can of whoopass " KHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!!!!"
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:

Technically I did not use time travel. I used a time warp, but set a course to maintain the same moment in time as I traveled.
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpVis View Post

Technically I did not use time travel. I used a time warp, but set a course to maintain the same moment in time as I traveled.
uhmmmmm okay............................
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-10-2010, 02:38 PM
I would have stuck the Marquis in the brig until my psych officer had had a chance to do thorough evaluations on all of them. Those who were fit for duty would have been sent through full Starfleet Academy trainiing via the Holodeck before touching a damn thing on my ship. If a hologram can act as a doctor, the computer can run whatever aspects of controlling the ship are needed until those terrorists had been reformed, re-educated and properly trained.

I would have immediately set a course for the Great Barrier. If the Enterprise could travel to the center of the galaxy as quickly as they did in ST V, it makes much more sense to travel there, then set course for the Alpha Quadrant after I reach it.

Meanwhile, I'd have kept my nose clean, stuck by the Prime Directive and stayed out of the way of the locals. I'd have stayed at warp as long as possible, only stopping to gather raw materials for my replicators from uninhabited planetoids, etc...

In case it's not obvious, I'm not a fan of Voyager.... ,-)