Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
seriously i am lc5 right now this grind is killing me ...any ideas to level up quicker ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-10-2010, 01:46 AM
I dont know either I have a Captain 4 but I leveled him an age back when there was PvP maps open all the time and the longest I had to wait was 5 mins my current is a LC3 and its pain full as hell, no pvp and while we have nebular missions and the expanse they have become boaring really really quick.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Because of what cryptic did to Klingons, you really have no choice other then to grind the pve ships spawn in the exact same place maps like kahless or something
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loomis113
seriously i am lc5 right now this grind is killing me ...any ideas to level up quicker ?
We all went through it up to max level, welcome to being a Klingon....
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-13-2010, 05:54 AM
Grind it
Grind it
Grind It
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-13-2010, 06:26 AM
Empire defense against cardassian/romulan/borg threat given by Lt. Mara (I think itīs her) gives loads of points. Also I did normal grinding missions giving you at least 3-4 bars for the 3 missions.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-13-2010, 06:35 AM
If your tired of killing mobs of ships, then do the Klingon Exploration missions.. some of 'em are buggy as all get out, but they do pay out badges which you can spend for weapons and gear. Its somewhat mind numbing...But at least its there..
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemaraa_Iron_Hand_KBF View Post
If your tired of killing mobs of ships, then do the Klingon Exploration missions.. some of 'em are buggy as all get out, but they do pay out badges which you can spend for weapons and gear. Its somewhat mind numbing...But at least its there..

ran into some that didnt spawn ships at all
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-13-2010, 09:37 PM
In a word GRIND...

I lvld my klink in a little less than 2 weeks but that was grinding explore missions till my eyes bled but
I stuck to it and did most times 1 complete lvl a day..
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-13-2010, 09:52 PM
Its a painful grind now. For a while after launch PVP was abundant and fun. But now its pretty hard to do, and with Feds getting bigger, more diverse chunks of skills from their missions, its so much more painful to level a Klingon.

Its going to get easier, hopefully, with the new missions coming out.

But for the most part, the biggest and fastest chunks of skill points come from the empire defense missions in the nebulas. Of course you can do exploration missions too.

Something that people probably don't realize, though, is that killing stuff in the fleet actions in a full team can give a lot of skill points fast. The Federation Minefield is great because of the absolute mess of ships everywhere.