Lt. Commander
Hey, man whats up guys???? Um when i checked the calendar on season 2 and i saw the long list of what season 2 will show up and till i saw that there will be a "improved ship interior", Can anyone explain that to me????
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Caul
Hey, man whats up guys???? Um when i checked the calendar on season 2 and i saw the long list of what season 2 will show up and till i saw that there will be a "improved ship interior", Can anyone explain that to me????
Season 2 will have three sizes of ship interiors for both factions (unless that changed).

As of right now, you can only see the Observation Lounge on the Tribble Test Server. However, that could change.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Caul
Others can explain better, but season will begin to include more functional ship interiors in the game. We haven't seen much yet beyond screenshots, but we will soon. There are lots of other good things coming out as well.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-10-2010, 02:54 PM
When season launchers both factions will get a large/medium/small variants of an interior that has 3 decks, each deck containing specific areas of the ship. Expect transporter/ready room/engineering/sickbay/lab/lounge/bridge/hallways as well. It will not be very customizable, besides putting accolade earned trophies around.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Others can explain better, but season will begin to include more functional ship interiors in the game. We haven't seen much yet beyond screenshots, but we will soon. There are lots of other good things coming out as well.
Judging by the Observation Lounges and Klingon Episodes (on FED ships) - they're pretty cool.