Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge Pack Walkthrough
07-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Does anyone know if there are videos showing a walkthrough of the bridges available on the C-Store. I'd like to preview them before buying.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Hey Ivan! This would be a great thing for you and your "professional marketing team" to put together. Put videos showing off all the cool things available on the C-store. Put them on startrekonline.com, youtube, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter. Let the gaming websites have them. Get the game out there visually. Let people really see all the cool stuff it has.

The best thing about something like that would be the fact that nobody would be upset over it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-08-2010, 02:36 AM
This is a great idea. I bought the... I forget the name of the pack... JJ bridges and had I been able to see that the scale was so awful I would have bought another pack. I don't use them at all, wasted my money.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyllus View Post
This is a great idea. I bought the... I forget the name of the pack... JJ bridges and had I been able to see that the scale was so awful I would have bought another pack. I don't use them at all, wasted my money.
What are you talking about? The scale is awful? My friend, the scale is awful for all the interior spaces. Their engine's camera sucks, so rather than fixing it, they keep the scale huge.

Another thing is that unlike every other MMO out there, they decided to turn collision on for all characters. So rather than leaving it off and staying accurate with their interior environment scaling, they design interiors around the notion of giving everyone plenty of room to move around in... Not that it really matters because if they allowed enough players in an instance to constitute a crowd, the game lags to the point of unplayability.

I hate their scaling. It looks stupid. But they won't do anything about it, so no matter how much any of us complain about it, we're stuck with it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-08-2010, 01:46 PM
hmmm... i like the idea... maybe i'll make some vid's tomorrow.

anything special you want to see?
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
hmmm... i like the idea... maybe i'll make some vid's tomorrow.

anything special you want to see?
In a perfect world :p There would be seperate vids for seperate bridge packs. Each bridge would have a character walk through the bridge at a steady pace, even going into the dead end corridors to show how far it goes.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-09-2010, 11:35 AM
i'll see what i can do
but right now i am to busy playing on tribble ^^

here is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroB4NG

just subscribe and you will know when they are up
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-11-2010, 06:02 AM
//edit:

i made a new shiny Thread with all the links on top:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=167455
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Excellent work Z3R0B4NG!
You gave us a very good walk around and I like that you clearly labeled the bridges.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-11-2010, 08:52 AM
//edit:

i made a new shiny Thread with all the links on top:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=167455