Lt. Commander
# 11
07-13-2010, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
lmao. your ripe dude. i see your language skills mirror your aptitude for understanding and comprehension as well.
i got the expression of the post and what you wanted. i merely added that when people continue to ask for stuff like this, it signals (most of the time) a lazy person that wants others to do stuff for them.
it is really not that hard to look and read in life. you should try it. you may also want to get out a dictionary and learn a few additional words rather then the one you used in the quote.
Some of us have lives outside of STO, have only a limited amount of play time, and would like a better sort feature to make paging through 400 lines of items just a little quicker so we can spend less time at the exchange and more time playing. But if you want to call working 1 or 2 jobs, going back to school and raising kids lazy...
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-13-2010, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Various rude and degrading comments
I care little one way or another about this but your post was a bit over the top.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-13-2010, 11:11 AM
I'm pretty satisfied with the exchange. I hadn't been to it since beta (when it was REALLY bad). When I went now I was able to completely outfit my ship. I did it pretty quickly, too.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Please keep your posts clean. ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashter
I care little one way or another about this but your post was a bit over the top.
glad you liked it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
please...cry me a river.
your not the only one on that boat, or one next to it.

i simply said that what they offer now is fitting. and if a person is too lazy to look and see if a small number is attached to the icon, it will indicate a "more then one included" bargin.

i understand the OP, and feel it is ok. but i got the impression he was just lazy and did not want to "shop" for what he wanted. he wanted it done for him.

meh.
The OP simply requested a simple sort option, you assumed a motivation for that request and responded according to that assumption instead of addressing the potential merits or drawbacks to such an added feature. That is what I take issue with.