Lt. Commander
# 21
07-12-2010, 04:44 PM
I stopped buying bridges for my ships months ago. There's nothing to do there so its a waste of points. I won't waste any precious Cryptic Points on bridge packs either. Maybe they'll be able to sell interiors in the C Store LOL.

I'm not going to sweat it until it becomes essential to leveling and game advantage. I could use a food - proof tribble cage for my herd though.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahn View Post
Honestly what can or cant you do on the interior sections? For all we know it could just be another pretty place to look at much like the bridges. I'd be fine with waiting if I could create my own ship interiors and show it off.

Just my two cents here.
Here's the thing though. Some of us like the idea of additional pretty places in addition to our bridge. Even if they're for mere appearances sake. Might they be stagnant or repetitive between starships? Maybe. But at least I can say to others that this lounge is my lounge on my own ship. And If I can customize it a few more months down the road? I wouldn't object to that.

But to withhold what progress is so close would be sad.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-12-2010, 07:53 PM
The Bridge pack IV actually feels like a bridge of a starship. It's not blown up like the other bridges you have access to. I changed most of my ships bridges to the ones from this pack.

Can they make more bridges like this and redo the other bridges?
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
im not in love with the idea of building my own floor plan. personally im happy for them to make it how they feel is best rather than me trying to rearrange the interiors.

im ok with it being added eventually as im sure some people want that but if they can find a way to put them in for season 2, then improve them later for people who want to play around with the floor plan then that would be a win/win.

i get the feeling from the posts i see that many people think ships interiors are more important than actual content. a delay is really going to annoy so many people. if i have to wait for it so be it, but this is something ive been looking forward to.

if it happens, then it happens. im sure the process is pretty complex but im desperate to see them
Agreed all around.

I guess maybe I'm a different sort of player; interiors are not all that important to me. I'm much more concerned with engaging content and a clear level-path; what I'd really like is a sixth (& up) tier and more ships. More ships that people are asking for as well as current vessel corrections. I've always been more of a fix-the-mess-you're-in-before-biting-off-more-than-you-can-chew type myself. Interiors dont strike me as even bells and whistles, more like ribbons, so to speak. BUT, if thats whats been worked on all this time, then by all means release what you can and add the customizing later.

Don't get me wrong, I will wind up playing around with interiors if I am able to, but I'd rather play with Fleet Bases instead. Fleets involve a constantly evolving mix of different personalities. Catering to and being creative with your fleet will likely have a longer "shelf life" as far as customizing goes....as once you set your ship, its set. No need to keep doing it But once I get my hands on it, I may very well change my mind. My $0.04 cents.

Oh, and Revo...LOVE the avatar.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-13-2010, 12:48 AM
[][][][][]
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-13-2010, 02:11 AM
I'm glad you all liked the interview :-)
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-13-2010, 03:43 AM
it was suburb. i was the first one to start a post about it before it went to the front page of sto. and created this thread. http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=167481 it covers alot of what was discussed. know my concern is dstahl has commented on a thread about sto going f2p possibly, that should be interesting. http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=2832102
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-13-2010, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailing Frequency Zach
I'm glad you all liked the interview :-)
Morning Zach Great interview by the way, thanks for asking about CE lol
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
it was suburb. i was the first one to start a post about it before it went to the front page of sto. and created this thread. http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=167481 it covers alot of what was discussed. know my concern is dstahl has commented on a thread about sto going f2p possibly, that should be interesting. http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=2832102
Thanks for the link :-)
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-13-2010, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBlue918 View Post
Morning Zach Great interview by the way, thanks for asking about CE lol
Good Morning to you too