Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet
07-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Hey, i'm posting this because i'm looking for some people to play with.

i'm really looking for a fleet with casual members, that can offer just normal people meaning that i'm not going to write a bio for my captain or bridge officers, and that understand that the games are meant to be fun, but still play kinda seriously.

i can't guarantee that i'll be able stick to a strict weekly schedule as i'm currently looking for a job and not always near a pc. i haven't found people that i want to play with all the time though the game so i thought i would try this. i found there are too many fleets to go searching though, so if you're in a fleet like i'm looking for pm me or reply to this.

Thanks.

just some extra info. im 20, and will be 21 in a week, and based in the uk.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Hey Emergency

Check out the Knights Templar fleet, here is some information about us
-Casual
-over 21 fleet
-PvP, PvE and STF
-Weekly fleet events
-Klingon house for our members
-Active forums
-Friendly
-Easy application (just introduce yourself on our forum)
-Fleet Ventrillo (encouraged but not required)
-Members world wide
-Real life comes first
-No required play time

If we sound like a fleet for you please follow the link to our site. And if you have any questions feel free to PM me

Happy fleet hunting,
Pog
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-13-2010, 04:16 AM
Welcome to the forums! We Are an International Fleet

Red Squadrons would seem to fit your criteria well, we always have a laugh (even if sometimes its over something silly ^^) we do support players wanting end game PvP and PvE and RP, and with 11 years of experience, we're a pretty bonded fleet, we have a full and active fleet bank with everything you could ever need no matter your rank we have tabs for classes II, IV, VI, VIII and X mainly blues and greens, we have a fleet crafter who is always happy to make you anything you need.

We play STF missions several times a week and do daily's everyday including the PVP daily s, there is no min rank to join we have members of all levals and the more experianced members are always happy to lend a hand be it getting passed that tricky mission or leveling an alt

We are a military styled fleet, with the Red Squadrons Taskforce serving as our Federation Fleet and the Red Squadrons Battlefleet serving for our Klingon players! And if you want to play in both, your more than welcome (we do encourage it to develop PvP tactics .

We're pretty well known around the Trek gaming community and know a lot of cool fleets whom we have a laugh with pretty often!

Check us out on http://www.redsquadrons.net and http://www.redsquadrons.org.uk

Good Luck finding what you're looking for!

P.S. Happy Birthday for next week
Lt. Commander
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet Ventrilo server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you or anyone else wants additional information on the [VKF] donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.