Lt. Commander
# 31
07-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Might get the Excelsior, but I need to know what tier it is in before I buy it...quite frankly I dont think I like the ship enough to buy it if it isnt T5 or T4 at least.
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Here's a few things I've seen on the C-Store dev schedule...

Costume Slots
Bridge Officer Slots
Ship Slots
Bridge Packs
2 New Ships from the ship poll (excelsior/nebula)

No dates on when they will all be available yet - but those items are in the works and will be here sooner than later.
More bridge officer slots means you can have more versatility in the trained BO powers you have available, which is rather gameplay affecting. That means, in accordance with Cryptic's promise, they will be available in-game as well, yes?

Also, be prepared for a fair amount of nerdrage on the Excelsior/Nebula being for cash. They're both far more classic ships than some of the canon ships you threw in for free (especially the Excelsior), so it doesn't really look good.

Rest is cool, though. Rock on.
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Can't wait for the majority of players to nab an Excelsior/Nebula, if not both - if the 'AGT' Galaxy frenzy was/is anything to go by, I dare say they'll become the mainstay of the Federation faction in next to no time...

...just like on TNG/DS9 - HOORAH!!!

Anything that means more classic, well-designed ships in-game and fewer kit-bashed, greeblie-infested space-hulks flying around is only a good thing, IMO - bring it on!
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Shepherd
Can't wait for the majority of players to nab an Excelsior/Nebula, if not both - if the 'AGT' Galaxy frenzy was/is anything to go by, I dare say they'll become the mainstay of the Federation faction in next to no time...

Anything that means more classic, well-designed ships in-game and fewer kit-bashed, greeblie-infested space-hulks flying around is only a good thing, IMO - bring it on!
Agreed this is a lot better then the galaxy-x.
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Quote:

You probably realize this, so I apologize if I sounds like a jerk, but to be clear, the Nebula is in fact a kitbash, so in effect it's no different from any other kitbash you see floating around.
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Quote:

Agreed, I shutter when i see people flying around in all those ugly kitbashed un-starfleet looking ships.
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Here's a few things I've seen on the C-Store dev schedule...

Costume Slots
Bridge Officer Slots
Ship Slots
Bridge Packs
2 New Ships from the ship poll (excelsior/nebula)

No dates on when they will all be available yet - but those items are in the works and will be here sooner than later.
Bridge Officer Slots as in more costumes for your bo ?
Lt. Commander
# 38
07-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasedo View Post
Bridge Officer Slots as in more costumes for your bo ?
I think more along the lines of how many bridge officers you can keep.
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-12-2010, 10:35 PM
The catch with Excelsior and Nebula-class would be if these are skins for established tiers or new ship's from the keel up? Complete starships generally cost more C-points over that of skins. We just have to bear that in mind.
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-12-2010, 10:38 PM
more ships for the cstore NO WAIIII

iam just shocked here