Lt. Commander
# 91
08-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Here we go... got a whole new breem missions set.. all new exciting.. but we can't fix what we have already.

VA rank.
Windows 7 64bit

B'tran
No missions loads. Timeout trying to get to map server or some such non-sense.
also... frequently in the B'tran: .hogg file error # 37
Aid the Planet - works 50% of the time.
Borg missions - normally fail on load.
Teaming with Friends - always some sort of problem

Misc:
Manual? You got to be kidding me. Its a real shame you can't get quality information from a supplied game manual. What do the consoles "really" do and where are the real spec's etc. If you need info... shame you have to go to outside sources to find it... if you can find what your looking for.

BTW
I signed up to play space .... not GI Joe.
I didn't sign up to be forced to complete 5 player missions.

Signed,
Ticked-Off
Lt. Commander
# 92
08-29-2010, 01:14 AM
the T'Ong nebula and fed diplomacy missions have a slow download time.
Lt. Commander
# 93
08-31-2010, 03:52 AM
well i cant do any mission in the nebulas at the moment.. systems hangs always up
Lt. Commander
# 94
08-31-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancvienna View Post
well i cant do any mission in the nebulas at the moment.. systems hangs always up
Same here. Loading screens hang and I eventually get dropped to the login screen. Every nebula, every character.
Lt. Commander
# 95 Collect 5 Data Samples
08-31-2010, 07:53 PM
Just throwing out there... that even after the most recent patch, when finishing off ANY "Collect 5 Data Samples" the end of mission quest text overrides the last anomaly's mini-game. So you have to scramble to click on the mini-game window (bringing it to the foreground) so that you can try to match the waves. Then on top of that you have to click "continue to explore space" on your Sci Officer's chat window before it'll prompt the loot window and let you loot the last anomaly. If you click "Exit to Sector" by mistake, you zone out immediately and do not receive your deserved loot.

EDIT: I seem to be able to do B'Tran just fine tho... ran 4 in a row and no crashes. It does crash for me too... but just infrequently it seems.
Lt. Commander
# 96
08-31-2010, 10:51 PM
B'Tran Exploration YV-477
Normal Difficulty

Problem: Overpowered Dual Pistol Mobs now on Normal Difficulty

To my surprise, myself and my BOs were taken down quickly by Dual Pistoled Strekkelians, which has never happened before, except on Elite Difficulty.

Somehow these mobs were fighting at Elite Difficulty level inspite of being on Normal Difficulty. Shields were useless and BOs were dropping before heals were used.

Whatever changes were made to the Damage System with the new Weekly Episodes have most likely corrupted the database and placing Elite level mobs in lower settings. And I hope they can be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 97
09-01-2010, 05:14 AM
Teaming is non functional in B'Tran and other areas entirely.

You cannot join your teammates in an explore. If you select it on the right, it will load you into a different mission, or another instance of the mission. Every great now and then, you can manage to load in together. Then the mission completes before you actually do anything. This appears to occur in every exploration zone. I have opened tickets and had them closed as resolved. If it's resolved, why doesn't it work?

Just tried deleting the dynamic.hogg on both my machine and my teammate's machine. Then reentered and tried explores in the starter nebula for Klingons. First mission loaded, was identical to one we got last night. I loaded in, my teammate clicked the join button on the right side of his screen. It loaded him into an identical mission, same name, same map, same objectives, but his own instance instead of mine. I was completely loaded before he clicked the join button.

Exploration missions are a huge part of the game, expecially for Vice Admiral level players. You have removed this functionality entirely and seem to be incapable of realizing this. This is not a "Mission by mission" issue. This is not a client issue. I have not been able to successfully team and do these since Season 2 was premiered. It's not listed in your engineering reports as an issue (only that some people have trouble loading). All patches released since have done nothing to change it.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM. If I weren't a lifetime member, I would cancel over this. Especially since it used to work fine. Weeks of losing this functionality entirely is unacceptable. Remove resources donated to providing us with new emotes and new attractive off-duty wear, and fix EXPLORATION.
Lt. Commander
# 98
09-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrion View Post

You cannot join your teammates in an explore. If you select it on the right, it will load you into a different mission, or another instance of the mission. Every great now and then, you can manage to load in together. Then the mission completes before you actually do anything. This appears to occur in every exploration zone. I have opened tickets and had them closed as resolved. If it's resolved, why doesn't it work?

Just tried deleting the dynamic.hogg on both my machine and my teammate's machine. Then reentered and tried explores in the starter nebula for Klingons. First mission loaded, was identical to one we got last night. I loaded in, my teammate clicked the join button on the right side of his screen. It loaded him into an identical mission, same name, same map, same objectives, but his own instance instead of mine. I was completely loaded before he clicked the join button.

Exploration missions are a huge part of the game, expecially for Vice Admiral level players. You have removed this functionality entirely and seem to be incapable of realizing this. This is not a "Mission by mission" issue. This is not a client issue. I have not been able to successfully team and do these since Season 2 was premiered. It's not listed in your engineering reports as an issue (only that some people have trouble loading). All patches released since have done nothing to change it.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM. If I weren't a lifetime member, I would cancel over this. Especially since it used to work fine. Weeks of losing this functionality entirely is unacceptable. Remove resources donated to providing us with new emotes and new attractive off-duty wear, and fix EXPLORATION.
^QFT

Īndeed, the teaming for explore missions has been botched since the season two patch, many many many complaints have been made about it and still no solution, its annoying the hell out of me and others. Please please please reallocate resources within your company to focus more on squashing bugs and less on new content, IMO right now they are trying to build a tower in a swamp.
Lt. Commander
# 99 My Fleet seconds this notion
09-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrion View Post

This is a huge let down. This was my fleets favortie thing to do was party up and do the five man dailies........now it is a complete waste of time to try to do this as a team. So now it is only kind of a MMO. The Klink star clusters are the same as a defend the sector for FEDs and is closed to other people who aren't in your party, why are these not open instances as well?
Lt. Commander
# 100
09-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Today's patch DID NOT fix anything for me. I still can't load cluster missions.