Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 71
07-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMiracle View Post
Uh...the Galaxy-X is usable by all of them. You just have to go claim it under 'Special Unlocks'. Well, all of your Fed toons at least.
Since when did this change? I tried it with my RA5 Sci character on Saturday. He was unable to unlock it.
Lt. Commander
# 72
07-13-2010, 10:52 AM
basicall whats happend now is that the marketing deparment figuerd out we would gladly pay 25 bucks to fly another ship skin as long as they toss in an special ability or 2 so this is gonna keep happening..
Lt. Commander
# 73
07-13-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
basicall whats happend now is that the marketing deparment figuerd out we would gladly pay 25 bucks to fly another ship skin as long as they toss in an special ability or 2 so this is gonna keep happening..
I hate to say it, but if this does that route then I agree with you.
Lt. Commander
# 74
07-13-2010, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMiracle View Post
Uh...the Galaxy-X is usable by all of them. You just have to go claim it under 'Special Unlocks'. Well, all of your Fed toons at least.
I keep seeing peeps say it is usable by all or it isn't. Considering I'm not dropping cash on that POS, I don't know.

But c'mon guys, which is it?
Lt. Commander
# 75
07-13-2010, 10:55 AM
Hmm I have made my fair share of purchases from the c-store and bought a LT membership prior to launch. Do as any of you like however I personally will not buy any ship off the C-store (Galaxy - X included) untill the interiors are done. I won't buy a car without seats.
Lt. Commander
# 76
07-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 800lbGorilla
Since when did this change? I tried it with my RA5 Sci character on Saturday. He was unable to unlock it.
because you have to be a VICE Admiral to get it unfortunately...

I will, however be buying the Nebula. If it comes at a higher rank then it gives me something to play toward :-)

Im more then happy to pay for C-Store stuff if it means STO stays alive long enough for me to be a Romulan eventually

Kep up the most excellent work Cryptic, seaosn 2.0 is awesome from what ive played on Tribble
Lt. Commander
# 77
07-13-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 800lbGorilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikus
I keep seeing peeps say it is usable by all or it isn't. Considering I'm not dropping cash on that POS, I don't know.

But c'mon guys, which is it?
the galaxy X was bugged but they fixed it about 48 hours after it was on c-store

at the moment it can be claimed on all RA characters under the special unlock tab

make sure you have enough ship space and it will appear in your inventory

if that does not work then send a GM a ticket

all three of my RA characters have the galaxy x
Lt. Commander
# 78
07-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryulis View Post
those are the reto fits that are coming in season 2 not the galaxy x

galaxy x is rear admiral
Lt. Commander
# 79
07-13-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryulis View Post
Huh?

When I bought it over the 4th of July weekend, I did it with an RA5 Tactical officer. So, now you are saying when Season 2.0 hits with the VA1 rank, I will then be able to transfer this ship to another character? Where did you get this information?

Is it posted on another forum?
Lt. Commander
# 80
07-13-2010, 11:04 AM
get back to the point if you ppl think its oki to shell out 25bucks for a an ingame skin once a month then you cry about game costing 15 bucks a month , i bet if they raised the price to 20 bucks and month and included all this for free most of the ppl that say its oki for 25 bucks for a ship skin would ditch the game in a heartbeat..