Lt. Commander
# 151
07-17-2010, 11:09 PM
as a federation player I feel that we have enough for now. at least enough to give the devs a month or two of focus on only Klingon content. the klingons need refit ships, and more missions. devs take a month off the federations content and work on klingon content only. you owe it to these players.

( also I'm not a klingon nor do I think I will ever be a klingon. )
Lt. Commander
# 152
07-17-2010, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
as a federation player I feel that we have enough for now. at least enough to give the devs a month or two of focus on only Klingon content. the klingons need refit ships, and more missions. devs take a month off the federations content and work on klingon content only. you owe it to these players.

Do you think you'd mind sharing this sentiment with the dev's...it seems they have been on a pure fed rush for a while now......
Lt. Commander
# 153
07-17-2010, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Do you think you'd mind sharing this sentiment with the dev's...it seems they have been on a pure fed rush for a while now......
No I don't mind, and in fact I dare them to do it. I'm willing to bet that they don't have what it takes. ( see what I did there now they have to defend their honor. )

as for the other klingons if it was me in their shoes I would work together and rally on the discussion forums. But as I said I'm not a klingon, nor am I going to play klingon anytime soon, so this really is not my fight.

also I believe the word is Qapla'.
Lt. Commander
# 154
07-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Quote:
as for the other klingons if it was me in their shoes I would work together and rally on the discussion forums.
As long as its constructive and not a QQ rant.
Lt. Commander
# 155
07-18-2010, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Yeah, like the Excelsior AND the fed diplomatic corps. Two ways to get the same ability that Klingons dont have access to

Quote:

This is what UGC is for lol
Lt. Commander
# 156
07-18-2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck_of_many_things

This is what UGC is for lol
I hope not, and if they do how many C-store points is it going to cost.