Lt. Commander
# 21
07-14-2010, 07:53 AM
Anything that enhances PvP and brings more player, I'm all for, but by now everyone knows that :s
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Democratus View Post
I'm not sure what the OP is getting at. I'm a low level (Lt. Cmdr 4) and PvP hasn't been a problem at all for me. In fact, over the last few days I've been yanked into PvP battles so much that I was unable to complete even a sinlge PvE mission.

The only real issue I'm having with PvP is that I'm not returned to a "saved" position in my PvE mission, and so have to fight it all over again. So I have to avoid queueing for PvP whenever I want to get through a fight with the computer.
Im betting u werent around when had instant pvp pops and actuallye leveld faster then feds cause we got more pvp then them , this is why pvp xp got nerfed klings leveld to fast this is allso why our pve got nerfed cause we leveld to fast in pvp so they chopped down all our exp gains...

Allso consider klingons are supposed to be an pvp faction mout our exp should come from pvp not pve..
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
As IMO the entire PvP mechanic is broken Cryptic would have to do some serious updates here.
A PvP court for learned players and one for casual pvpler would be good.
You are not alone in that opinion. The entire system is whack!
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
You are not alone in that opinion. The entire system is whack!
HOpefully this is gonna be adressed soon we gonna need an incentive to get feds to pvp in masses again at lower levels or we gonna need a huge INFLUX of pve misisons and story content to get more players to our side either way it all boils down to cutting the grind for klingon new comers.

on a side note to players thinking there isent much information about klingon ships here is a link for you to enjoy
http://home.comcast.net/~ststcsolda/.../klingons.html Doh looks like cryptic isent allowed to use FASA designs but still its a good read
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-14-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
HOpefully this is gonna be adressed soon we gonna need an incentive to get feds to pvp in masses again at lower levels or we gonna need a huge INFLUX of pve misisons and story content to get more players to our side either way it all boils down to cutting the grind for klingon new comers.

on a side note to players thinking there isent much information about klingon ships here is a link for you to enjoy
http://home.comcast.net/~ststcsolda/.../klingons.html Doh looks like cryptic isent allowed to use FASA designs but still its a good read
No doubt.

Anyway, that link has some good stuff there. I hope the devs visit it for clear cut ideas about style. That is of course if they are not trying to reimagine the Klingon aesthetics. Accordingly if they are, they should be up front about it.
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-14-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
No doubt.

Anyway, that link has some good stuff there. I hope the devs visit it for clear cut ideas about style. That is of course if they are not trying to reimagine the Klingon aesthetics. Accordingly if they are, they should be up front about it.
Well if you look at their current ship they sticking to the klingon design paragdim wich is good
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-14-2010, 02:25 PM
I deleted my Klink simply because whenever I looked at the queues, there was nothing going on. Every time I logged in. I wasn't going to hide out in the T'Ong Nebula or the Khaless expanse til I hit a captain's rank just to catch up with everyone else.
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-14-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armitageman View Post
I deleted my Klink simply because whenever I looked at the queues, there was nothing going on. Every time I logged in. I wasn't going to hide out in the T'Ong Nebula or the Khaless expanse til I hit a captain's rank just to catch up with everyone else.
Yeah this is the main problem for our pvp leveling the feds have no incentive to pvp at theese leves they get more exp running deep space encouters wich is faster then anything klings have both pvp and pve..
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-14-2010, 02:37 PM
I started another Klingon alt to run through the new stuff in 2.0 level appropriate. Lieutenant PVP was hard to come by, but it wasn't hard to get to LC with only a few games played. LC hasn't been that bad the last two days. I've had arenas popping every 8-10 minutes, Cap and Hold a little longer. There are even people queueing up for KvK.

So its not that bad. Not much worse than when I levelled my first Klingon at release. That may be based on the time when I play, though. YMMV.
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-14-2010, 02:39 PM
all we need is the devs to just datamine it and adjust exp accordingly as they have done several times before...