Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
This all female posters may find useful. In the modern age of girls on the internet, things can seem confusing!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-13-2010, 01:11 PM
i think there should be one for men, because to be honest i got lost on the internet and wound up here

no matter how hard i try to escape i just cant get away
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
This all female posters may find useful. In the modern age of girls on the internet, things can seem confusing!
This is kinda common sense. Then again if life has taught me anything, it's that common sense isn't all that common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i think there should be one for men, because to be honest i got lost on the internet and wound up here

no matter how hard i try to escape i just cant get away
So the chains are working then?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-13-2010, 01:40 PM
I tend to think that ten forward is more like a black hole in the space-time continuum of the internet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post

So the chains are working then?
no i managed to break the chains, its the super glue on my feet and this damn Chinese finger trap that has be stumped
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-14-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
This all female posters may find useful. In the modern age of girls on the internet, things can seem confusing!
Eep, I do some of that! But not about being a girl...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-14-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
no i managed to break the chains, its the super glue on my feet and this damn Chinese finger trap that has be stumped
haha. I got through all that. But I started suffering withdrawal symptoms.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:46 AM.