Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic please read
07-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Is there something to do with all the things you do sofar .

I have a sientist captain I travelt every where I posibly could go just to escape the fighting all the time because that bores me the hell hahahah.

Season 2 content is good I played trible server the diplomat missions i like it.
But is there also a better content on data what I find I just now updating stuff and sell it cheap in exchange I like it also .

Is there annyway you can give the players more credits instead of aal those medals . Still try to figure it out what medal you can get for witch PVP map .

And hopefully not sure if you guys read it but people realy don't like the cryptic store they do understand you guys to make money but there are so little ops on buying it .
Maybe someting to think about to give out some sort of gamecard that uses the 60 day count but a card for CP's would be nice to .

And a nother thing Gamecards every shop I go Holland Brussel or Germany it is't buyable in stores annymore why is that because now I have to go to a bookstore buy walli credit then go back home from there on internet and order it online have to wait 2 more days before I get it and I pay extra because off sending costs .
Instaed off buying it for 19,99 Il pay 34,90 to get it .
This is softly to say little lame is't not ???

Well can't wait for season 2 almost.
O before I forget please make it more easy to start a fleet because first select a bunch off people aint working right . I want to start a fleet but I cant because most people are allready on a fleet or don't want to and if they do want I only gut two people for it not much more . So if you please make it a little easyer for me and others who what to be a fleet leader .

So keep up the good work and live long and prosper !!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Wrong place for this fella. THis is a spam and madness forum. CHances are the devs will never even see it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-13-2010, 09:28 PM
First of all, this thread title reminds me of this ancient forum gem.

Secondly I would comment that your English is pretty bad, but it seems you may not be a native English speaker given you are looking for gamecards in Brussels, Holland, and Germany. Interesting area; would like to visit someday. Then again, I wouldn't be looking for gamecards.

Thirdly, this is the wrong for this. I think you would be better off posting this in one of the General Discussion Flamefests.

Anyway, I agree with some of your points. There are waaaay too many currencies in this game; the last thing the game needs is another 'currency' and there is a little too much shooting for what happened in the Star Trek serieses and the upcoming Diplomacy missions will hopefully bring that into focus more.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-13-2010, 10:24 PM
If fighting isn't your speed maybe you should try and find other German speaking Roleplayers to hand with at Quark's or something like that.

There are a lot of different forms of credits, yes, however I find just doing Deep Space Encounters and loot farming is an easy way to get Energy Credits.... which I find so much more convenient and easier to use than the badges except the ones from B'Tran.

I also agree the game needs more non-combat fun, and we're seeing it slowly added. Little bit of patience may be all you need on that one.

Either way good luck and have fun.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-14-2010, 02:28 AM
Also, all the PvP maps give the same tokens, they are jsut dependant on level, Arena and capture and hold anyway.