Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for active RP Fleet
07-14-2010, 07:35 AM
I'm looking for an active RP fleet!

Playing from the UK - but usually late evenings, so I've tended to find myself in US guilds in other games over the years. Mature but relaxed atmosphere preferred; I'm 37 years young, recently a Dad, punishing career, so time is at a premium.

I am a fan of the films, and did watch TNG, but I'm not a Trekkie/Trekker/Tracker/Tribble, or anything beginning with Tr (though... possibly Tremendous...). I know a bit of lore, but not huge amounts. I really just want to play my character 'IC', make friends, have some gaming support, and RP opportunities.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-14-2010, 08:07 AM
Welcome to the forums! We Are an International Fleet

Red Squadrons would seem to fit your criteria well, we always have a laugh (even if sometimes its over something silly ^^) we do support players wanting end game PvP and PvE and RP, and with 11 years of experience, we're a pretty bonded fleet, we have a full and active fleet bank with everything you could ever need no matter your rank with have tabs for classes II, IV, VI, VIII and X mainly blues and greens, we have a fleet crafter who is always happy to make you anything you need.

We play STF missions several times a week and do daily's everyday including the PVP daily's, there is no min rank to join we have members of all levels and the more experienced members are always happy to lend a hand be it getting passed that tricky mission or leveling an alt

We are a military styled fleet, with the Red Squadrons Taskforce serving as our Federation Fleet and the Red Squadrons Battlefleet serving for our Klingon players! And if you want to play in both, your more than welcome (we do encourage it to develop PvP tactics .

We're pretty well known around the Trek gaming community and know a lot of cool fleets whom we have a laugh with pretty often!

Check us out on http://www.redsquadrons.net and http://www.redsquadrons.org.uk

Good Luck finding what you're looking for!
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-14-2010, 08:18 AM
Hi Rockfrog

Perhaps you would be interested in Aurora Fleet!! We a great casual fleet that are very active! I from what you have listed here, I think you would really ejoy being a part of our great group.

At Aurora, we realize that STo is a lot of fun, but real life comes first! I too am a Dad, and work, etc. That is one of the reasons I love being part of Aurora Fleet! When I have time to play at night, there are always people to team with for whatever I feel like doing. Whether its RP, STF's, PvE, or PvP, we have you covered!

We don't require our members to play a certain number of hours per week, or to participate in any event they do not wish to. We just love to have fun playing STO together! We also have members from all over the US and Europe!

Here is a little information about us:

Quote:
Aurora Fleet was one of the first fleets in Star Trek Online. Hundreds of days later, we are still one of the largest, and most active fleets in the game. While some fleets have come and gone, we remain.

Why are we successful when so many others have failed? Its simple really. We make STO fun. The primary goal of Aurora is to enrich every facet of the STO experience.

Here are just a few of the perks to being a member of Aurora Fleet:

- Fleet Ventrillo server for those that wish to use it

- Friendly, mature players

- Lots of planned events for players of every rank and playing style

- PVE, PVP, and STF teaming

- Klingon faction

- Excellent leadership

- Active forums

- Role playing events for those that wish to participate

- Fleet banking and crafting

- A vast wealth of knowledge of the game

- A painless recruiting process. Simply go to www.aurorafleet.com. From there, you can access our forums. Then, just introduce yourself/character in the "Transporter Room" section of our forums. be sure to include your character name and @name. Then we can add you to the fleet!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, come to Aurora! You can get started at www.aurorafleet.com