Lt. Commander
# 31
07-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf-Three-Five-Nine
I'll pass on this round of C-Store goodies.
*sigh*
/signed

I've bought many items in the c-store in the past (ok, i avoided the galaxy x) but this time i will abstain for 2 reasons:
1)The PRICE
2) ... per Char??? (why?)
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Well, I was going to buy some more costume slots, but since they only unlock for one character, I think I'll pass. It is strange that they cost the same as Champions (400 CP or $5 US), but only unlock for one character, not all.

Well, not so much strange as disappointing, really.
Agreed. I bought a bunch of them in CO, for the same price, which unlocked across all characters... not even remotely worth it to me per-character.
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
Agreed. I bought a bunch of them in CO, for the same price, which unlocked across all characters... not even remotely worth it to me per-character.
Same here. I don't have enough points to unlock them on my two characters, even if I wanted to do so, lol.

Also, Destra finally posted a thread about them, so I'll probably be moving any more comments to that one:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...26#post2849526
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-15-2010, 12:54 PM
I have to problem with the C Store, i underestend that cryptic need to make money to live, like all of us.. but this is absurde! Its too expensive!!
For criste sake i have 3 main character, and 2 on the proses to be RA, to buy just one (i dont need 2) slots i need to buy 2000 cp!! To that, i buy the Gal X!!
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Wheel I ask me .. ... where is the post?

No, the new ships are not coming tomorrow.

Destra is working on a post to let you all know what's included in the latest C-store pack. Keep an eye out for it!

Thanks,

Stormshade

Now .. the new Items are available at c-store .. Bud no commend from dev.
Type "Destra" with a two finger search system? lol
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-16-2010, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManWithTheHat View Post
will the prices change? I've bought 10 costumes slots for 2.000 points and it will be very bad if I get the same slots tomorrow for 1000 points
they are making the costume slot option across the entire account. but also said people in your situation will be taken into account, maybe a point refund or something
or maybe you'll log on tomorrow and have an extra 10 slots for every character you have lol
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-16-2010, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canders
they are making the costume slot option across the entire account. but also said people in your situation will be taken into account, maybe a point refund or something
or maybe you'll log on tomorrow and have an extra 10 slots for every character you have lol
I know people who did that intentionally in CO... I and used them all. I 'only' bought (3 or 4, I forget) pairs myself. It's very convenient when you tend to make chars who go through a lot of transformations.