Lt. Commander
IT's the Captain that makes the Chair.. But having one would tend to inspire one to greater things?

I read the list of Sweep.. swag with Glee.. any of these items would look nice..

[not a necro as its an open contest ending 10 Dec 2010 ]
^The Path to Kirk^

is thru a ninja bump

My Final Unity Special Addition is on the PC hutch is lonely and not speaking to the 25Th Anniversary edition right now.
Lt. Commander
# 112 Curious...
12-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Was this contest forgotten? It did last a long time. Or did I miss the announcing of the winners? Why wouldn't such news be on the front page? Why is the Architect even still there? That architect was nice & had cool music but the interactivity rating is really low in my book, there were barely any options so only about the first 20-30 ships would have been unique, the next 10,000+ would have all been done before. I hope that winning didn't depend on the design you made because that would be a flawed system, you'd have to choose like 500 winners because if you choose one then 499 other people would be like "WTH I DESIGNED THE EXACT SAME SHIP! URRGGG"

lol anyways an update on what is going on with this contest would be nice, or if I missed it could someone please direct me to it? Even the listing for it on the Atari website seems to have expired...
Lt. Commander
# 113
12-28-2010, 10:23 AM
The architect itself was meaningless, just a way to draw people who hadn't played into STO. You weren't entered just by designing a ship - you were entered by clicking the "enter sweepstakes" tab and typing in your name and email once a day.

The winners have 15 days to verify their identity, and since the contest ended the 14th, and winners were chosen up to 3 days after that, there's still time for winners to verify (or not verify).

I do wish they would shut the site down though, I thought it ended the 31st and I've been entering every day for two weeks more than I had to.
Lt. Commander
# 114
01-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Yea, I entered. I also left a post way back when to ask if it was ok to enter more than once, then I could have entered once a day! I got no replies, I imagine because no one wanted competition! :p

As for where the winners are supposed to verify, I imagine they sent them e-mails? If that is the case than I did not win & am no longer interested XP

Whoever got that legendary chair replica, /salute!
Lt. Commander
# 115
05-16-2012, 10:53 PM
sucks they got rid of Star Trek Online Architect sounds like it was cool I'm trying to surtch the net for a star ship builder they should have never got rid of it bring it back for us to play
Lt. Commander
# 116
05-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Wow that was a big bump
Lt. Commander
# 117
05-17-2012, 12:06 AM
yeah but its the only thread about it so only way to say about bringing it back
Closed Thread