Lt. Commander
# 11
07-14-2010, 01:02 PM
omg thank you for saying that about Galaxy Quest i thought i was going nuts when i heard that
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-14-2010, 01:03 PM
That floating up-and-down motion is rather irritating, IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracknell
Great!

Next time you do something like this make sure that your customers outside the US can participate in it.

This action very very customer unfriendly. Especialy to those who do not live in the US.

Is that penalization for not being a US citizen gonna stop any time soon?
It's standard practice.

You know how long it took for them to add any other time zone to their messages other than PDT?
A really long time.

But anyways... The news should have a message about it only being for people in the US.
I always default directly to the rules before even bothering to check what it was all about... Then closed the tab.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
We've partnered with Intel to create the Star Trek Online Architect, a web-based ship building game, hosted here on the Star Trek Online website. Head over to the Architect section of the site, create and assemble your own ship, and enter a sweepstakes to win a replica TOS captain's chair, Intel processors and copies of Star Trek Online!
Or to be more accurate “Win prizes with STO Architect but only if you live within the 50 states we always put up competitions for”

Whatever happened to “We hope to offer contest to users outside the states” the usual place cryptic puts stuff they ‘want’ to do, but decide not to at the last minute?
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-14-2010, 01:09 PM
Classic Cryptic. Add one more thing to the list of fun stuff Klingons can't do in STO.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
We've partnered with Intel to create the Star Trek Online Architect, a web-based ship building game, hosted here on the Star Trek Online website. Head over to the Architect section of the site, create and assemble your own ship, and enter a sweepstakes to win a replica TOS captain's chair, Intel processors and copies of Star Trek Online!

Link to the news article.
Shouldn't this be called "Shipwright"? Last I checked, Architects designed buildings, not ships...
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-14-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
Shouldn't this be called "Shipwright"? Last I checked, Architects designed buildings, not ships...
Last I checked, naval architecture is a field of human inquiry for thousands of years.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdav345
is that a chair for STO...or thats a REAL chair
Depends whether or not you can sit in it.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-14-2010, 01:46 PM
You can sit in it.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...68&mode=retail
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images...e/DMC11068.jpg
Google. It's your friend :p
N.B. Woman does not come with chair. :p
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-14-2010, 01:48 PM
So I put in a ship name and it says I still need a ship name, even though I've filled in the field. Lame :/

Edit: OK, so Nigh****ch didn't work, but Blackwatch did? Is the Intellectual Property filter that touchy?

Oh, is that the problem then? I can type Night Watch but not Nigh****ch? Seriously?
Closed Thread