Lt. Commander
I have been a ST fan all my life and i am loving all the things they are putting in the game..space combat is awesome. love the graffics. The only thing i would work on here is that the away mission are a bit lacking...But i give this an 8/10..Just wanted to say i think its cool..
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-14-2010, 12:51 PM
To be frank, the game's more polished now than at launch. Most of the reviews were pre-season 1.0.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
To be frank, the game's more polished now than at launch. Most of the reviews were pre-season 1.0.
true.

I bet it would get in the sevens now.

lol... I saw Age of Conan is now at 8.5

so that gives me hope..... this game can evolve to the 8's and 9's too.

just make it so DStahl...... make it so.

(( edit: actually I dont really know what *** was sitting at before...so what the hell do I know about anything..... ))
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciGama View Post
I have been a ST fan all my life and i am loving all the things they are putting in the game..space combat is awesome. love the graffics. The only thing i would work on here is that the away mission are a bit lacking...But i give this an 8/10..Just wanted to say i think its cool..
You know what? That's all that matters! Who cares if some reviewer hated it, if you got a smile when you found out that tribble breeding was in the game then enjoy it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciGama View Post
Agreed.
At some point the ground gameplay needs a major overhaul... it would be best if we could get away from this horrible TAB targeting somehow...
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-14-2010, 01:23 PM
I enjoy it and this is the only MMO I have kept played for more than 2 months.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-14-2010, 01:32 PM
away missions I agree are lacking in playability....but you have to admit, the world designs are breathtaking.

Lt. Commander
# 8
07-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan547 View Post
I enjoy it and this is the only MMO I have kept played for more than 2 months.
got ya beat cuz this is the only game I've been playing since open beta

OP is accurate OP, but to a degree. there's still much more to be done with the Empire
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-14-2010, 02:22 PM
A RvR system ala Dark Age of Camelot would propel this game easily to the 8-9 range imo. Persistant PvP conflict with territory control ftw.

And as much of a huge PvP/RvR advocate I am, I think it would actually be best to wait until the Romulans are fully implemented to be able to immediately have a 3-way RvR system (again, ala ****). Having 3 factions generally prevents one from getting too powerful and controlling all of the territory. However, this would rely on each of the 3 factions being fully developed enough to have a devoted and large enough player base.

Make it so!
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-14-2010, 02:33 PM
personally I think if they did away with PvP altogether it would make the game that much better.

then; there wont be any self-entitled nerf this-and-that threads..... and balance whiners.

Never have, and never will.... PvP can rot in the aisle for all I care.

(( they should have just left Klingons as an ally ))

so there.