Lt. Commander
# 1 Billing response times
07-14-2010, 03:14 PM
I'm posting this on behalf of a friend because he can't do it for himself. I'm also posting it here, because after reading similar threads, discussions regarding billing don't seem welcome anywhere on the forums.

My friend hasn't played since the game launched but would like to give the game another go. His problem being that every time he tries to pay for his subscription the website throws up errors. Whether paying by card or paypal. He took the liberty of buying a game time code assuming that this would work, however, whenever he tries to insert the code that also throws up an error.

He has submitted a ticket to billing, but has yet to receive a response. Does anyone know what the billing support wait time is?

Thanks muchly x
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GavrielBlack View Post
I'm posting this on behalf of a friend because he can't do it for himself. I'm also posting it here, because after reading similar threads, discussions regarding billing don't seem welcome anywhere on the forums.

My friend hasn't played since the game launched but would like to give the game another go. His problem being that every time he tries to pay for his subscription the website throws up errors. Whether paying by card or paypal. He took the liberty of buying a game time code assuming that this would work, however, whenever he tries to insert the code that also throws up an error.

He has submitted a ticket to billing, but has yet to receive a response. Does anyone know what the billing support wait time is?

Thanks muchly x
shouldent take to long if not try contact StormShade from cryptic with a privare msg