Lt. Commander
I listened to the subspace radio interview with dan sthal and cryptic needs to know a thing or two. number one, the comment about crystalite entity being deserted and level banding, dont change the whole level banding based on that fleet action, the reason it was deserted is because it is way to hard and you also get people who dont listen to others about not shooting fragments, fix the fleet action because it will still be desserted with level banding fixes. secondly about ship interiors, release them onto tribble! The comunity dosent care about customization we just want them so we can have fun with them and the minigames, take it one step at a time dont try to shove all the content and customization you want all in at once. Who is with me with this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-14-2010, 04:18 PM
I'm with you on the first point.

.second one I cant decide if I do or not yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-14-2010, 04:34 PM
its funny... first it was way too easy and a farmer's paradise. Now its so hard noone does it anymore, because they listened to the players and made it harder. Sound likea no-win to anyone else?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captin96
I listened to the subspace radio interview with dan sthal and cryptic needs to know a thing or two. number one, the comment about crystalite entity being deserted and level banding, dont change the whole level banding based on that fleet action, the reason it was deserted is because it is way to hard and you also get people who dont listen to others about not shooting fragments, fix the fleet action because it will still be desserted with level banding fixes. secondly about ship interiors, release them onto tribble! The comunity dosent care about customization we just want them so we can have fun with them and the minigames, take it one step at a time dont try to shove all the content and customization you want all in at once. Who is with me with this?
Communication is why CE is hard for many groups.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck_of_many_things
its funny... first it was way too easy and a farmer's paradise. Now its so hard noone does it anymore, because they listened to the players and made it harder. Sound likea no-win to anyone else?
It's because the 'too easy' part was completely unrelated to what was supposedly the 'right' (and frustrating as hell, rather than merely difficult) way of doing it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-14-2010, 04:55 PM
they should have tested the new dificulty level on tribble with average players and not QA people or something, now they still dont realize what they have done and are going theough all this trouble with level banding instead of fixing the fleet action. and anyone got comments about interiors?
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
they should have tested the new dificulty level on tribble with average players and not QA people or something, now they still dont realize what they have done and are going theough all this trouble with level banding instead of fixing the fleet action. and anyone got comments about interiors?
On just the fed side alone, they haveto hook-up the interiors 81 times in order to make it seamless from bridge to engineering.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
On just the fed side alone, they haveto hook-up the interiors 81 times in order to make it seamless from bridge to engineering.
i know i just meant about waiting till they release UGC, we want interiors ASAP after testing Cryptic, dont wait for UGC something is better than nothing
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Communication is why CE is hard for many groups.
mostly due to the communication tools and structure in the game lacking very much

no, I won't expound on that. they just are
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Quote:
i know i just meant about waiting till they release UGC cryptic , we want interiors ASAP after testing, dont wait for UGC something is better than nothing
The UGC wait thing was related to fleet starbases, if you're referring to that quote that was taken out of context as of late.