Lt. Commander
# 11
07-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captin96
i know i just meant about waiting till they release UGC, we want interiors ASAP after testing Cryptic, dont wait for UGC something is better than nothing
What I want to know is how user generated stuff is going to work when everything they do is regulated by CBS?

I remember reading about how they were having issues with turbolift doors cause they werent just right and CBS wouldnt let them do something or other.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-14-2010, 05:03 PM
ok THX for telling me that was for starbases, but seriousley cryptic just get the standard stuff than add UGC as a option later, something is better than nothing nobody can argue with that(unless it wasnt tested)
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captin96
ok THX for telling me that was for starbases, but seriousley cryptic just get the standard stuff than add UGC as a option later, something is better than nothing nobody can argue with that(unless it wasnt tested)
The only part being held back from ship interiors is the science-bay research minigame (for a redesign to "make it more fun").
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Hey Captin, in repsonse to your question about interiors, this was posted roughly 3 hours prior to your thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Just a quick update...

The devs working on the interiors (including beacon guy) just gave me an update and they plan to turn on Interiors for this weekends build - so things are looking good to get them in for Season 2. The only thing that is not going to be ready is the science lab mini-game which will come later. (it wasn't as cool as we wanted it to be and so we're redesigning it).