Lt. Commander
Hey All,

The most recent C-Store update contains some useful services for players who like options and diversity. One thing that should be known is that these purchases are per-character, not account wide. This means that when you purchase this service, you get it for the character you are logged in as. Keep this in mind when making your purchases!

Curious to know what you can get?
  • Two Additional Ship Slots (400 Cryptic Points) - This option adds two ship slots to one character.
  • Two Additional Costume Slots (400 Cryptic Points) - This option adds two costume slots to one character.
  • Additional Bridge Officer Slots (400 Cryptic Points) This option adds two Bridge Officer slots to one character.

Link to the Web Page

Any questions? Feel free to ask!

-Destra
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-15-2010, 12:43 PM
By extra bridge officer slots, does that increase only the number we can have as crew or also the amount we can have pending?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Are you adding some clear and easily visible text to each C-store item that declares "This item is per account" "This item is per character" "this item is per... " etc... Preferably right before you click buy or even a pop up before buy is clicked, etc

You know, nip the whining in the bud so to speak.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-15-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm hoping it means I can finally get rid of those two generic bridge officers hanging around on my bridge not wearing my uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-15-2010, 12:46 PM
Why are they only per character? The costume slots available in the C-Store for Champions are per account, not character. Why the change? Also, are we to expect future items in the C-Store to be per character only?

I'd hate to see you guys make the Enterprise series uniforms (the only series uniforms that aren't in the game, by the way) to be per character when they are made.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Why are they only per character? The costume slots available in the C-Store for Champions are per account, not character. Why the change? Also, are we to expect future items in the C-Store to be per character only?
Yeah, this is not a welcome change. At all.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderPenguin
By extra bridge officer slots, does that increase only the number we can have as crew or also the amount we can have pending?
Good question! The Bridge Officer slots allow you to have more officers in your crew. Having more bridge officer slots allows you to have more options to select from when you are choosing your away team and station assignments.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-15-2010, 12:49 PM
Still waiting for the Kitchen sink to hit the C-store. 400 points? really? Start whipping those bean counters.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-15-2010, 12:49 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderPenguin
it increases the number of active commissioned officers you have in your crew on one character

i can not be certain if it ALSO increases pending officers as i have not tested it but i doubt it would