Lt. Commander
Two extra Bridge Officer slots - 400CP
Two extra Ship slots - 400CP
Two extra Costume slots - 400CP

400CP for these things? Really?!? I don't think any of these are things I'd want but even if I did I'd be put off by that price. I read in another thread that these are only per character too which makes them even more ridiculous if true. Who comes up with these prices? Can I have some of what they're taking? It must be some good stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas View Post
Two extra Bridge Officer slots - 400CP
Two extra Ship slots - 400CP
Two extra Costume slots - 400CP

400CP for these things? Really?!? I don't think any of these are things I'd want but even if I did I'd be put off by that price. I read in another thread that these are only per character too which makes them even more ridiculous if true. Who comes up with these prices? Can I have some of what they're taking? It must be some good stuff.

Oh it's true one per character

here is from their own website.

Want to try a runabout or a Raptor but you're out of ship space? Add additional ship slots to your character! Note: Purchase of this option adds two (2) ship slots to one (1) character.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Would someone please wake me up when this is over?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-15-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkStone View Post
Would someone please wake me up when this is over?
It like marketing is trying to make us mad. we say they are being greedy, and their answer "yes we are greedy because you trekkies are saps. you will gladly pay for slots for every character, and you will do it. Now if you don't mind but our plane to the Aruba is leaving. "
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-15-2010, 01:23 PM
For crying out loud! What will they charge for next? Oh, I know! Extra inventory space, extra bank space. If those come in I demand freebies since it was my idea. This is way out of hand now.. I'm afraid to look on the forums to see what comes next.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-15-2010, 01:35 PM
I'm all for supporting the game. I even buy trivial things from the C-Store.

And I would have purchased all three types of slot additions if they had been account-wide (even though I don't really need them), but IMO this is taking advantage of our willingness to pay-to-upgrade our accounts.

I'm going to pass on this week's C-Store goodies.

ymmv
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-15-2010, 01:41 PM
yea it really needs to be account wide
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-15-2010, 02:34 PM
The C-Store was supposed to be full of cosmetic stuff. But that soon changed, like the Galaxy-X...with a cloak, giving massive tactical advantage - it should be available to buy, but with energy credits not craptic points.

I'm all for supporting the game, too. That is why I continue to pay every month for it. I'll continue to support this game until Cryptic make it near enough impossible to play without buying stuff from the C-Store and I can see that happening very soon. Cryptic have a bunch of good devs but they need to get rid of these money-grabbers.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas View Post
For crying out loud! What will they charge for next? Oh, I know! Extra inventory space, extra bank space. If those come in I demand freebies since it was my idea. This is way out of hand now.. I'm afraid to look on the forums to see what comes next.
next is rooms for interiors here you got a corridor now if u want anything else its in the cstore....
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
next is rooms for interiors here you got a corridor now if u want anything else its in the cstore....
No it will work like this. we will get the ready room, and the hall ways. so you are walking around the ship, and you come down to the sick bay. you walk up to it expecting the door to open but instead you get a pop up. { 400 C-points to enter } so you move on to the science lab, and it's the same thing. after going to all rooms on your ship, while getting the same thing you finally get to the engineering section, and guess what.... { 800 points to enter }
Closed Thread