Lt. Commander
# 11
07-19-2010, 03:40 AM
I agree that account wide items are the way forward. Save for respec and renames.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-19-2010, 08:56 AM
do the right thing STO....do the right thing...... please..

Lt. Commander
# 13
07-19-2010, 03:03 PM
This is the fifth day of waiting for at least an acknowledgment of this from further up. Cryptic PLEASE, at least tell us to quit whining or something, but respond.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Destra? Dstahl? StormShade? Anyone?

*Crickets* *Crickets* *Crickets*
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-19-2010, 06:14 PM
Everyone is probably hoping that we get all oogly over the trailer and forget about it by morning. I can't even bring myself to watch it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-19-2010, 08:27 PM
the trailer is good... I'm excited for Season 2...

but this silence still makes me sad.

It's very disappointing really.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Yes, come come now cryptic atleast a small answer. Preferably not "we are looking into it" but even acknowledgement of anykind would be nice now.

And By Q's socks I will not purchase anything for a single character, I need more ship slots so I can buy more ships from the blasted c-store-but not for a single character.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-20-2010, 01:24 PM
I agree , do you agree Cryptic?????
Lt. Commander
I come in this section of the forums and tell people to quit crying about the C-Store all the time. It annoys me how people demand things for free, act outraged when they aren't, and then buy them anyway. I support the C-Store because I truly believe it's brings this new stuff into the game faster then if it was added for free.
That said, I find the concept of per character sales troubling. I would never but anything that wasn't account wide, I don't buy renames or respects or anything consumable already, because I'm cheap. The very idea of non account wide sales could be what brings any support for the c-store to a halt. I feel the only way to stop this from happening is voting with our wallets and boycotting any non consumable item that isn't account wide. A few people raging on the forums won't work to get the attention of the marketing department on this. I say we need a way to organize a concerted effort to boycott these types of items and let cryptic know we are doing it along with how many supporters are involved. All the nerd rage in the world won't get a marketing department to change policy, but loss of projected revenue will.