07-15-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm afraid of zombies.......

reeeeallly afraid of zombies.....

Lt. Commander
# 122
07-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMiracle View Post
I think the argument you're wanting to make is, "These services are priced way too high. If they were priced more reasonably, or redone to be account-wide, they'd be more popular options and in the long run, Cryptic would make more money."

If you say something reasonable sounding like that, Cryptic will be more inclined to listen to you than if it sounds like you're accusing them of unethical business practices and moral corruption.

Just saying.
No, I purchased additional character slots, quite a few additional character slots. I had, and have, a reasonable expectation that the pricing and items would be per account, not per character. Major changes in mid-stream like this are upsetting in more ways than "it's too expensive". The switch to per character is not maximizing profit, it is pure and unadulterated naked greed. I know what I am saying, I have taken a logic class as well as an ethics class. I know the difference between bleeding the customer and maximizing profit, this is the former, if it was the latter, those items would be per account where they did not have to go out of their way to code for items per character. I don't expect to hear back from Cryptic or Atari on this but I would hope that given their track record with the marketing geeks that they seriously need to reconsider the marketing strategies used with this game.

And I stated in my first post that I had no issues whatsoever if it was made account wide, my issue is with the per-character concept.

Second edit

Hell, if it was account wide, I would probably be one of the first to buy at least the extra ship slot and the extra bo slot. As it is, I won't even be replenishing my Cryptic Points as I had planned to do today. What they got is what they get.
Lt. Commander
# 123
07-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluant
I love my hen.. in a tie. I'm just here trying to class up the joint
Oh BOO-HISS!!!
Lt. Commander
# 124
07-15-2010, 07:39 PM
dang... I used to like this thread...... now its buried in the forgotten section.

effectively silenced again.

Lt. Commander
# 125
07-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Well, it looks like someone is paying attention:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=168303
Lt. Commander
# 126
07-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Information concerning the new additions to the C-Store has been updated. Please direct your feedback Here.
Closed Thread