Lt. Commander
# 1 Private PVPs should be smaller
07-16-2010, 01:49 PM
I don't understand why we don't have smaller private PvPs. 1vs1, 2vs2. It is easy for the engineers to do and we could all have alot more game play out of it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraluna
I don't understand why we don't have smaller private PvPs. 1vs1, 2vs2. It is easy for the engineers to do and we could all have alot more game play out of it.
VERY good idea and i support this

Simple reason, 1 vs 2 foes you could handle for a short period (until your teammate comes from respawning f.e.), but 1 vs 5, as it is often the case in the maps, does not only kill you in seconds, its also kills all fun in PvP...

To understand me right:
i dont mean, that the map has only 1 player against 5 enemys... i mean, so often, a huge number of players are focusing one poor guy !! This guy cant do anything than dieing in seconds, and after that another poor guy is focused...on both sides!!
So most times, death comes quick to everyone without a great chance to prevent it... that kills fun definetly

In a 1vs 1 or 2 vs 2 scenario, every fight lasts longer, even when everytime the 2 players from one side are focusing one guy from the other side... so more fun
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMagic
VERY good idea and i support this

Simple reason, 1 vs 2 foes you could handle for a short period (until your teammate comes from respawning f.e.), but 1 vs 5, as it is often the case in the maps, does not only kill you in seconds, its also kills all fun in PvP...

To understand me right:
i dont mean, that the map has only 1 player against 5 enemys... i mean, so often, a huge number of players are focusing one poor guy !! This guy cant do anything than dieing in seconds, and after that another poor guy is focused...on both sides!!
So most times, death comes quick to everyone without a great chance to prevent it... that kills fun definetly

In a 1vs 1 or 2 vs 2 scenario, every fight lasts longer, even when everytime the 2 players from one side are focusing one guy from the other side... so more fun
I agree. My friend and I used to play Legacy and we like that we could either fight against each other or against the AI. I'd like to see more of the 2 v 2 , my friend vs ai or system conquer.