Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
07-16-2010, 03:57 PM
secret project = UGC? maybe....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
07-16-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
it's playable horta and auto charge for your shots. ( 1000 shots for 10 C-store points )

ok silliness aside, it could have something to do that new enemy.
i know who the new enemy is..... i seen them in a mission on tribble if thats them LOL heheh who knows but that could be intresting...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
07-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
i know who the new enemy is..... i seen them in a mission on tribble if thats them LOL heheh who knows but that could be intresting...
well if they are already in the game then it must be something else. ( UGC as posted above you, that or open pvp )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
07-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
well if they are already in the game then it must be something else. ( UGC as posted above you, that or open pvp )
remeber on tribble some of the new episodes are allready in thats where i seen the new enemy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
07-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Secret project...

I should phone Team America, we might be assimilated when we least expect it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
07-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
Secret project...

I should phone Team America, we might be assimilated when we least expect it.
they blowing up sol sector and giving u the full sol system..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
07-16-2010, 04:09 PM
The Talaxians have some very special passive traits- listed below

Annoying = +5% away team damage
Comic Relief = -10% threat generation
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
07-16-2010, 04:09 PM
In the last STO radio interview, Dan said they are working on UGC for Season 3. So either they forgot to list one of the biggest projects for Season 3, or...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
07-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canders
The Talaxians have some very special passive traits- listed below

Annoying = +5% away team damage
Comic Relief = -10% threat generation
ahahahahaahaha
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
07-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
secret project = UGC? maybe....
That's my guess.
  • Zinc said to expect an announcement about UGC in August.
  • That bonus Cryptic gets would land in August (if they met the terms of their contract)
  • dstahl is perennially teasing UGC
  • There are a few UGC art assets in Tribble's .hogg files
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:59 AM.