Lt. Commander
# 11
07-16-2010, 11:44 PM
All I can say is... WOW!

I really wasn't expecting anything this awesome; but it is... I'm so... I don't even know... just WOW!

Add to that the new look for sector space which is just as well done and my poor KDF Orion (with all her new fancy uniform options) feels short-changed again... but in a good way.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfire01 View Post
Cryptic great job people that are saying its to dull or blah blah blah just don't know it takes time to do all if it but this was a great start. Good job cryptic keep up the good work and whoever worked on them tell them thumbs up .

ooo and the fire cave trophy is Crazy looking LOL good job on that one to

Pictures please
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-17-2010, 12:04 AM
Yea nice job with them
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-17-2010, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castmodean View Post
Now I just need to see what all options I have for interiors :1
Considering how much work this must have been for the artists, I wasn't expecting any choice at all, but we're getting small, medium, and large.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Yes they did!
07-17-2010, 12:42 AM
Just hopped onto Tribble for a few mins to check out the ship interiors. All I can say is... WOW! That is outstanding! Can't wait for it to go live.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTate View Post
The universal uniforms would be cool but i imagine the work for that would be crazy.
Make it an option from a console in the Ready Room. Three options: Science, Engineering and Tactical... Applies uniform styles to apropriate NPCs. Costs 10x the number of credits required for Bridge Officer uniforms. High price due to changing the style for one's entire crew.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-17-2010, 12:50 AM
Exactly.

Formidabilíssimo!
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-17-2010, 02:50 AM
Well, the Interiors seem to be pretty ok, but i would not say, they are "OUTSTANDING WOW", yet. But since they have put much work in them already, i suppose this is not a "fire and forget" project and improvements will be made over time
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-17-2010, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixonHill View Post
Well, the Interiors seem to be pretty ok, but i would not say, they are "OUTSTANDING WOW", yet. But since they have put much work in them already, i suppose this is not a "fire and forget" project and improvements will be made over time
you do have to admit that what they released to us hounds was well beyond what we were expecting.

The devs gained many "grand kudos coins" from that endeavor.

I am willing to even say they went above and beyond.

(granted they are not perfect, and I hate gymnasium sized hallways...but this is much much more than I thought they would release..)

Today is the official "Give a dev artist a hug day ! "

Lt. Commander
# 20
07-17-2010, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTate View Post
The universal uniforms would be cool but i imagine the work for that would be crazy.
I imagine it wouldn't be that crazy at all, considering that there was a feature that did just that in closed beta. Why they took it out is beyond me.

And I agree. Despite my little disappointments, I'm pretty happy with the interiors that have been created. It's a great foundation to hopefully build off of in the future.