Lt. Commander
# 1 upgrade a console?
07-17-2010, 04:19 AM
I recently became a lt commander so I've upgraded all my old crew to lt's but only one of them is able to sit at a lt console. how do I upgrade the rest of the consoles to allow the rest of my lt's to use all their abilities? Also where is the best place to purchase mk 3 and 4 equipment for both ship and ground use?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-17-2010, 07:37 AM
Nobody knows? that's really sad
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-17-2010, 07:50 AM
You can't upgrade the officer slots. The only way to access your officer's other abilities is to level up and get better ships, really.

I'm not sure where to buy Mk III & IV equipment; it's been a while since I did, sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-17-2010, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by will_gene_vehl123
I recently became a lt commander so I've upgraded all my old crew to lt's but only one of them is able to sit at a lt console. how do I upgrade the rest of the consoles to allow the rest of my lt's to use all their abilities? Also where is the best place to purchase mk 3 and 4 equipment for both ship and ground use?
You cannot update BO console slots. However when you get a new ship, that ship's slots will be more advanced.

For purchasing items you can check this STO Item List. It is a work in progress but there are currently a lot of items and where they can be purchased a long with the price, etc. I don't remember off the top of my head where Mk 3 and 4 items can be purchased. Most likely Earth Space Dock.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Most Bases that have Ship/Equipment Dealers have separate Vendors that sell Lower Level, I through V, and Higher Level, VI through X, Ship and Personal Ground Equipment. You just need to address the correct vendor for the Items you are looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-17-2010, 08:41 AM
K-7 near the Klingon fed border.. You can get everything there from Mk II to MK X equipment and consoles and weapons.. Space and Ground. As well if your RA the ultra rare Mk X stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-17-2010, 09:22 AM
consider going to the sto wiki it's all there