Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 "buying" ships
07-17-2010, 04:28 AM
if i can buy Defiant a runabout, which I did, or some other ship from a vendor, why is it I can't buy a mirror universe battleship the same way? all the vendors have is an assault cruiser, which I rigged up to look as close to MU as I could.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-17-2010, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
if i can buy Defiant a runabout, which I did, or some other ship from a vendor, why is it I can't buy a mirror universe battleship the same way? all the vendors have is an assault cruiser, which I rigged up to look as close to MU as I could.
up Front Purchase of most Ships is Rant Related. "X" Ships are available at "X" Rank. Could that be the situation you face?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-17-2010, 05:20 AM
if buying an assault cruiser, with credits, we should be able to choose which one, rather than the generic sovereign version
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-17-2010, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
if buying an assault cruiser, with credits, we should be able to choose which one, rather than the generic sovereign version
Buy the ship, go to the ship customization guy, it'll take you to a screen where you can customize your ship with various parts and such to give it a unique look. However, if you're talking about the Typhoon-class battleship, the reason you can't get it yet is that it hasn't been put into the game for players to pilot yet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-17-2010, 02:17 PM
did that with my current battleship, but there are no mirror univers parts which is what I want. what i'm asking is, why can't I "buy" the mirror unniverse battlship in the same manner as any other ship? and don't say cuz it's in the cstore.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
... cuz it's in the cstore.
??? maybe??????

I didnt say it, you did!
Dont hit me!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck_of_many_things
??? maybe??????

I didnt say it, you did!
Dont hit me!!
I'll let it go...this time
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:51 PM.