Lt. Commander
# 11
07-18-2010, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikrit122 View Post

Thanks!

We do premades, but we are mainly casual with pvping. We have some hardcore players (like me), but we usually mix our hardcore players and casual players/new admirals while PvPing, except when we really feel like crushing skulls. We don't consider ourselves a PvP fleet, rather an all-around fleet.

If we were to get a tournament set up, then we could produce a team or two (or three). We have the plenty of active players, and a good number of pvpers.
I'd like to remind you of the tournament occurring on July 24th. This will be the last tournament of Season 1.2! For more info, http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=167211 . Contact @balanceofterror and/or @radiumz0rz !
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-18-2010, 03:54 AM
Ninja, if players are trainable how do you explain my inability to heal?
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-18-2010, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas View Post
Ninja, if players are trainable how do you explain my inability to heal?
You my friend are what we generally call a lost cause
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Synergy Fleet has gone from strength to strength in the last 2 months. We are a large and friendly fleet that does almost anything and everything within and around the game. I lead the PvP wing of our fleet and am sure we can give most teams a run for their money.

http://www.thesynergyfleet.com/
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironearth View Post
Synergy Fleet has gone from strength to strength in the last 2 months. We are a large and friendly fleet that does almost anything and everything within and around the game. I lead the PvP wing of our fleet and am sure we can give most teams a run for their money.

http://www.thesynergyfleet.com/
Ironearth, I'd like to invite you to sign up for the PvP tournament occurring this Saturday at 2PM PDT. Look at http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=167211 for more info and sign up today!
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-18-2010, 11:36 PM
9th Fleet had a PvP squadron, but due to inactivity, we've since cut it, although we still occasionally partake in PvP
Lt. Commander
# 17 KT- Knights Templar Fed Fleet
07-19-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkameron View Post
Last night i was in a Pug that got it's bum handed it to a fleet with the tag -KT- i forget their actual name.
Knights templar and they are pretty deep on the fed side we were picking on this poor guy madmax for crying so much and he said I am calling my fleet. Now we though that was funny then about 12 of them showed up so thatís pretty active.

PS we still smash them
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven
Knights templar and they are pretty deep on the fed side we were picking on this poor guy madmax for crying so much and he said I am calling my fleet. Now we though that was funny then about 12 of them showed up so thatís pretty active.

PS we still smash them
Careful, they have some very good friends in other fleets.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-19-2010, 09:50 AM
The Tribble Tribunal (TTT) is a small PvP fleet that runs one premade. Although the past few weeks we've been working Klingons up to Tier 5 in our Klingon fleet Purified By Pain (PBP), so we haven't been on our Feds.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Unrepentant has also put together a dedicated PvP group called the "Red Shirts" which is becoming more active. A few Klingons (pug and premade) have found them already.

Honestly - we had a blast with the Kling premade we hit. Since they are more used to communicating, there was quite a bit of adjusting to tactics, and joking all the while. We both had a blast. Literally.