Lt. Commander
# 11
07-17-2010, 08:13 AM
Er... you guys actually visit MMORPG.com? Are they still in their 'WoW is the greatest thing since sliced bread' groove over there? Or have they moved on to EVE being the greatest thing since WoW yet?
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-17-2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyejon View Post
On one of the releases a little while back I sent them a tip on the release (from their site). They never posted anything on it. I checked back for days and days.

Prior to that I had sent them a tip and by the afternoon it was posted to the news.
Which "release" was this?
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-17-2010, 09:17 AM
Maybe STO isn't worthy of their attention, wouldn't be a surprise to me
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-17-2010, 09:47 AM
They don't really like STO.

They've rated it poorly and complained about the C-Store.

I can't say I blame them about their C-Store complaints.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-17-2010, 09:55 AM
It was my understanding that MMORPG.COM only dealt with real MMOs such as EQ, Eve, ******** etc... Not single player games. Which is what this is when you get down to it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-17-2010, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluant
i thought they only touch on proper MMOs people are interested in.

ooowch burn O.o

Seriously though, why do people that hate this game this badly still post here? Youd think theyd just move on and find another game to LIKE instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbek View Post
It was my understanding that MMORPG.COM only dealt with real MMOs such as EQ, Eve, ******** etc... Not single player games. Which is what this is when you get down to it.
jeez
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck_of_many_things
ooowch burn O.o

Seriously though, why do people that hate this game this badly still post here? Youd think theyd just move on and find another game to LIKE instead.
jeez
yeah, i'm not sure. there are a ton of people that only have negatives about the game, but they are in almost every thread. bored maybe?

However, have you read the forums on sto over at that site in the OP... ouch.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-17-2010, 11:32 AM
I can buy critisizing the game (theres room for improvemnt) I can see critisizing Cryptic (I dont like THEM I like the GAME - yes, I can differentiate that way)

But the ppl that bash the game for the purpose of bashing the game and/or admit theres no redeeming qualities make me wonder why theyre still here then.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck_of_many_things

But the ppl that bash the game for the purpose of bashing the game and/or admit theres no redeeming qualities make me wonder why theyre still here then.
insanity......