Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
I must say you guys are working your a$$'s off. It is very much appreciated. I have a feeling this game will grow into something great. Just by the changes you are making shows how much you appreciate and how much you listen to your players. Not many companies do that, nor do they make changes on players feedback. I know from personal experience its hard to keep up with customer demands. It also is hard when you have a small company like yours.

At this point in the game we know you aren't just after the money. It's a double edged sword as you must make money to survive. At the same time, you must do well to make it. You are definitely earning every penny from me. It's an appreciation as well as a gift from you guys. I never had so much fun, and enjoyed myself playing an MMO game before.

Just looking back on many of the MMO's like EQ, and WOW. It makes me sit back and say, wow. This game isn't about the grinding, or even the equipment. It's about what goes into the work that makes this game so great as a whole. It shows in your efforts as well as your professional and personal attitude on these forums. I have personally never seen a company get so involved with it's customers.

To add more to that, I have never seen a company release such wonderful content updates for free. The 3gb of content you have basically released, other companies would of charged 30.00 for an expansion pack.

You are as a whole a wonderful company, please continue to be that way. As a fan of Star Trek, and this game. You have definitely hit my heart with a phaser beam, in a very special and good way.

For all the haters out there, or people who are impatient. Take them with a grain of salt, or sugar whatever you prefer. You guys are doing a great job, and never forget that.

Thanks,
Vincent Cariello

Nafeasonto
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Here here, you guys are doing a fabulous job!!!!!

Keep it up

You have hit me as well
Lt. Commander
# 3 Agree!
07-17-2010, 01:17 PM
glad I came back, but I didnt really leave because my account was always live because I knew they would add much to the game with alittle extra support from those of us that really believe this game can move forward and become something great, yes thank you devs great job!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-17-2010, 01:27 PM
despite its flaws this is my new favourite mmo. i just hope it continues to develop like it has over the last 6 months for the next 5 years and beyond.

this game is pretty good now but it could be epic in the future. i have high hopes
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-17-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavoratu View Post
glad I came back, but I didnt really leave because my account was always live because I knew they would add much to the game with alittle extra support from those of us that really believe this game can move forward and become something great, yes thank you devs great job!!
Hey man just watched your video, loved it very funny. Gave you a like on youtube
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-17-2010, 01:30 PM
if you think cryptic is doing a great job then i doubt youve been playing for more then a week or too,
theyve pretty mutch done nothing as far as finishing the game is concerned and likly never will
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Message to whoever is making them do bad C-Store stuff:

Quit your job.
Lt. Commander
# 8 aye!
07-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nafeasonto View Post
Hey man just watched your video, loved it very funny. Gave you a like on youtube
Cool, thanks man!

The game was perfect for it.
Thats how much I love this game.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-17-2010, 02:19 PM
I love this game as well, it's my favourite!
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-17-2010, 02:29 PM
what's it say about a game when it's the only one played since before it was released. any dev wanna tell me? I've not played anything else since open beta, literally