Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Bank Freud
07-17-2010, 11:22 PM
I wonder what Freud would have to say about how the Fleet Bank transactions are logged.

Every time an item is moved (not removed, not withdrawn) in the bank the log says it has been withdrawn.

Lets say I am trying to sort the items after which Mk it has. Then it looks like I've withdrawn all those objects I've just moved. The same thing happens if someone begins to drag an object to their inventory but then changes their mind and put the item back in to the bank but doesn't put it in the exact same spot it were in when they started to drag it to their inventory.

Jransom (or any other Dev that might now), how long do you think it would take to fix this bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-18-2010, 01:18 AM
This image shows the log for someone that can only withdraw ONE item per day.

Fleet Bank Log screenshot
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-22-2010, 12:01 AM
Is this something that is only happening in our fleet or are the rest of you OK with this?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-22-2010, 01:18 AM
It's definitely something I have seen myself and it annoyed me. I wanted to reorganize stacks of anamalies and batteries in our fleet inventory, and couldn't, because I am just a pedestrian member with limited withdrawals.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-30-2010, 03:22 AM
I don't get why this error isn't on any of the engineering reports.

Are not fleets' needs important to Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-30-2010, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
I don't get why this error isn't on any of the engineering reports.

Are not fleets' needs important to Cryptic?
No... at least not when the "issue" is not a show stopper, wich this one isn't. It is anoying yes, but it dosen't prevent you from anything.

I also think this is the first post I've read about this "issue" so far.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-30-2010, 09:31 AM
Are you telling me Storbank that your fleet bank don't produce logs like that when you move items around?

If that is the case then the problem is local for a few fleets.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-30-2010, 10:00 AM
No... Our fleet does produce the log indeed, but I have no need to check it, because I run a very strict policy on how and when people can withdraw items.

In any case, the fact that the log is so messy is not somthing that truely affects the gameing expirience, but is rather just anoying.
I would like to see some development in the fleet area, but I must admit, that there are more pressing issues atm.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-30-2010, 10:19 AM
This is something that happons on most games. You just have to get used to it. The fleet leader just takes care of it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-25-2011, 08:48 AM
I have this problem too. It's logging withdrawals that didn't even happen.