Lt. Commander
# 1 Trophies - A visual catalogue
07-17-2010, 11:36 PM
Coming with Season 2 we will be able to display trophies in our ready room and ship's mess halls for accolades and various accomplishments. So far there seem to be two types of trophies: those that go on walls/shelves, and those that are placed on floor pedestals.

Floor Trophies
Wall/Shelf Trophies
Have some that aren't displayed here? Post some screenshots below and I'll add it to the list!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-17-2010, 11:39 PM
Looking forward to this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Floor Accolade

hobus

Fleet action

starbase 24

I have no idea how one character got hobus and the others 2 did not even though they did the mission. it might be bugged or i might have done something different on one of them

edit - i also dont understand how my characters have done guardian mission but none have it
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-18-2010, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
]

edit - i also dont understand how my characters have done guardian mission but none have it
Alot of the missions you have to do again after the accolades came out. The accolades were not counting retroactively for all the missions for some reason.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-18-2010, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadris
Alot of the missions you have to do again after the accolades came out. The accolades were not counting retroactively for all the missions for some reason.
k but how the hell do i re do all the missions then if i cant get them again
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-18-2010, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_V View Post
k but how the hell do i re do all the missions then if i cant get them again
you can either join someone who has the mission and team up, or you have to wait for episode replay to come out
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Wow, those look... stupid

Seriously. I thought that we were getting trophies for doing new stuff or EXPLORATION, not for doing the easy mission quest line that EVERYONE can easily complete. Plus these doing seem like "realistic" trophies that you would find exploring, they look like huge replicas that you'd find at a gaming convention, not in the ready room of a Starfleet ready room...

Highly disappointing. Highly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
Coming with Season 2 we will be able to display trophies in our ready room and ship's mess halls for accolades and various accomplishments. So far there seem to be two types of trophies: those that go on walls/shelves, and those that are placed on floor pedestals.

Floor TrophiesWall/Shelf Trophies
Have some that aren't displayed here? Post some screenshots below and I'll add it to the list!
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Added Captain_Revo's Starbase 24 and Hobus floor trophies to the list

EDIT: Is the Hobus trophy displaying 90 degrees off?
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
Added Captain_Revo's Starbase 24 and Hobus floor trophies to the list

EDIT: Is the Hobus trophy displaying 90 degrees off?
i dont know, the chunks of rocks rotate around, but its possible as there is shimmer of blue is meant to be behind and not to the left of the picture
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-19-2010, 12:20 AM
Dunton@AzureAlliance:
Gorn Minefield
Big Dig