Lt. Commander
# 1 BORG BOFF & Other Q's
03-28-2012, 11:19 AM
Hi

I did a search on the forums, asked several people ingame, and the description isnt too clear in the C-Store.

With regards to the Borg BOFF, if I were to buy it, can I use it on all my characters on my account? Or only on the one that bought it?

Also with regards to the DOFF packs you buy in the Cstore, are they account related on only character related?

I have read the discriptions in the store, but it is very vague.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2012, 11:32 AM
I'm fairly certain they are restricted to one character.

If you want a universally claimable (All characters on account) Borg officer try to find a sealed copy of the Amazon version of the Collectors edition. You'll also get the Red matter Capacitor.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2012, 11:36 AM
The Borg Engineering Boff was originally an account wide unlock, but it could have turned to a character unlock. Been with the game since launch so don't have a clue about which C-Store items were changed to character unlocks. Doff packs are character only.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-28-2012, 12:17 PM
I believe the Borg Engineering Borg is both a Account Unlock and a per character C-Shop.

Players that have/had it as account unlock can claim it by legacy unlocks as players that do not have that option (as it was only available as pre-orders for Amazon Collectors/Special Edition or by pre-F2P C-Shop) can get one per character on the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks - That explains all the mixed signals I've been getting from everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-28-2012, 01:01 PM
As for the DOffs, they are character specific.