Lt. Commander
# 131
10-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Maybe Common is the incorrect word, but if we get trophies for defeating ships, then it is more likely that we will get it from the defeat 200 ships accolade. In other words, Capital Punishment currently doesn't fit for trophy status due to how rare it is and it doesn't match the current criteria. Theoretically, I could get every Fleet Action trophy, but unless I am lucky, I can't get Capital Punishment. I have only seen one Capital ship and I couldn't find it again after I died.
That's why I would like to see a trophy for it. Everybody can get the kill 1000 X and most Fleat Action accolades and trophies. So why not a trophy for an accolade so hard to get that 4/5 people have only seen one or haven't even seen one at all? I know it's wishful thinking on my part, but hey a guy can try.

And yes those Capitals do hand out a LOT of butt kicking.
Lt. Commander
# 132
10-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Having all the trophies in the game is no big deal when you can only have one floor slot.

Hope we get more floorspace someday.
Lt. Commander
# 133
10-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally_of_the_Force View Post
That's why I would like to see a trophy for it. Everybody can get the kill 1000 X and most Fleat Action accolades and trophies. So why not a trophy for an accolade so hard to get that 4/5 people have only seen one or haven't even seen one at all? I know it's wishful thinking on my part, but hey a guy can try.

And yes those Capitals do hand out a LOT of butt kicking.
Because people prefer the casualness of the game and that would award elitism. Quite a few people including me are annoyed at the current way that Fleet Action Trophies are awarded and the difficulty of the STFs. Elitism is one of the reasons why I don't like WoW and other similar MMOs and I don't want to see such idiocy in STO.
Lt. Commander
# 134
10-18-2010, 02:08 AM
Heeey!! somebody finally got the crystalline entity one...its really far off from what I was expecting but it still looks really cool...also if anyone wants to take it on thanks to the game notifying me of getting an accolade for taking i cant remember how much antiproton damage with my ship,i figured out it uses antiproton..so if anyone wants to take it on yeah shields that resist antiproton..also the beam it uses makes the same sound as when you use beam overload with a tetryon array.i know that wont help just throwing it in there.
Lt. Commander
# 135
10-19-2010, 06:57 PM
How do you get the Metron gas? I forgot. X( I mean, I do have it on my Fed, but I've done so many missions, I actually forgot how I got some of my trophies. X_x So sue me. :p
Lt. Commander
# 136
10-19-2010, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltz-N-Burgerz
How do you get the Metron gas? I forgot. X( I mean, I do have it on my Fed, but I've done so many missions, I actually forgot how I got some of my trophies. X_x So sue me. :p
This was the mission in the Briar Patch
Lt. Commander
# 137
10-19-2010, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
This was the mission in the Briar Patch
You referring to the Doomsday Device? :?
Lt. Commander
# 138
10-20-2010, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltz-N-Burgerz
You referring to the Doomsday Device? :?
No, it's the mission in the Regulus sector block with all the exploding gas pockets everywhere. The Briar Patch is a nebula visible on the map on the Sirius/Regulus sector block borders. You can destroy ships by igniting the gas pockets (Riker Maneuver from ST:Insurrection) but if you're not careful you can blow yourself up as well. It may or may not be in the Doomsday Machine questline, but it's not the last mission with the actual Doomsday Machine.
Lt. Commander
# 139
10-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Where do you find enough Breen to get 1000 Breen ground kills? Is there a repeatable ground mission that includes Breen that I am unaware of?
Lt. Commander
# 140
10-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.R.O.P.H.E.T.
Where do you find enough Breen to get 1000 Breen ground kills? Is there a repeatable ground mission that includes Breen that I am unaware of?
Repeat the missions with a friend, or do the repair comm arrays from the dailies. The mines count as ground kills. Same for the times when the mission changes to ambush in the daily I forget the name of.