Lt. Commander
# 191
05-23-2011, 05:17 AM
For "No Kill I" you need to do the last mission from T'Nae sending you to Hookana. You'll get the trophy after that.
Lt. Commander
# 192
05-23-2011, 05:19 AM
I've done the Reman Featured Episode series a couple of times now. Maybe I just missed it when looking through my trophies. It's been a while since I checked, so as I say, I'll take another look when I get home from work.
Lt. Commander
# 193
05-23-2011, 05:47 AM
To get the "No Kill I" trophy (after you've gotten the accolade), you need to take the "Darkness Before the Dawn" mission.
Lt. Commander
# 194
05-23-2011, 05:54 AM
Ah, OK. Thanks.

It might also be because I didn't realise there were trophies anywhere other than your Ready Room, but I won't mention that part...
Lt. Commander
# 195
07-16-2011, 06:35 AM
Bump!

I remember the devs talking about a first anniversary wall trophy but it doesn't look like they ever got around to it Would have been a nice way to "show that you've been here for a while" I guess the tribble gun does a nice job of that too though:p
Lt. Commander
# 196
07-16-2011, 06:37 AM
oops..accidently double posted..dont court marshal me!
Lt. Commander
# 197
07-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someStarTrekfan12
Bump!

I remember the devs talking about a first anniversary wall trophy but it doesn't look like they ever got around to it Would have been a nice way to "show that you've been here for a while" I guess the tribble gun does a nice job of that too though:p
I will try to ignore your use of the "B" word (and hopefully the devs will too), as it was unnecessary since you actually did add some commentary after it.

....Although...

As this thread is supposed to be a catalogue of the trophies in the game, and we don't get trophy updates very often, I would appreciate it if this thread would get stickied since sometimes months can go by without any new trophies to post about. I'd hate to have to re-make the thread whenever we finally do get some new trophies to update the OP with.
Lt. Commander
# 198
08-10-2011, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
I will try to ignore your use of the "B" word (and hopefully the devs will too), as it was unnecessary since you actually did add some commentary after it.

....Although...

As this thread is supposed to be a catalogue of the trophies in the game, and we don't get trophy updates very often, I would appreciate it if this thread would get stickied since sometimes months can go by without any new trophies to post about. I'd hate to have to re-make the thread whenever we finally do get some new trophies to update the OP with.
Sorry about that, heh. Your right, though. Im pretty surprised it STILL hasn't been stickied.
Lt. Commander
# 199
09-02-2011, 06:21 AM
Does anyone know if there is a trophy for killing all of the borg v'ger ships? I got the accolade for killing 047, but there are supposed to be other ones, like the breen capital ships.
Lt. Commander
# 200
09-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someStarTrekfan12
Does anyone know if there is a trophy for killing all of the borg v'ger ships? I got the accolade for killing 047, but there are supposed to be other ones, like the breen capital ships.
They're all 047, the naming convention is Vessel (One through Ten) of Ten, Unimatrix 047. There's no trophy for getting all ten, which I think is a bit of a missed opportunity, but at least there's a title: "This Far, No Further."