Lt. Commander
# 201
09-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someStarTrekfan12
Does anyone know if there is a trophy for killing all of the borg v'ger ships? I got the accolade for killing 047, but there are supposed to be other ones, like the breen capital ships.
they really should add a trophy or two to the event. a command ship trophy would be sweet.
Lt. Commander
# 202
09-03-2011, 03:58 PM
This entire thread has me going O.O all over it. Up until last week, I didn't even know that the rest of the ship outside of the bridge even existed, let alone the trophy spaces.

So yeah, total Scobby-Doo face here.
Lt. Commander
# 203
09-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratepoet View Post
This entire thread has me going O.O all over it. Up until last week, I didn't even know that the rest of the ship outside of the bridge even existed, let alone the trophy spaces.

So yeah, total Scobby-Doo face here.
While your down there, head down to the engineering deck and check out the transporter room. That'll come in very handy if/as they expand shuttle-only content like the Vault.
Lt. Commander
# 204
09-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
While your down there, head down to the engineering deck and check out the transporter room. That'll come in very handy if/as they expand shuttle-only content like the Vault.
Yeah I figured that part out AFTER I had done that first Vault mission I kept running back to the nearest Starbase to change ships at the shipyard.
Lt. Commander
# 205
09-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Look what I found in the ask cryptic

Q: PhyrexianHero: When will we see more trophies for the accolades we have (e.g. ship kills)?

A: We have an awesome environment artist who is working on our new ship interiors and this is one of the tasks that he will be getting to when he has extra time so it is really up to his schedule and how fast he can get to everything. In addition, we are talking to the Champs team about how they put together their hideouts as they are using a slightly different tech than we are and there may be some additional features we can import into STO in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 206
09-12-2011, 10:16 PM
By the way, I keep reminding them we don't have ground kill trophies for Devidians, Terran Empire, or Fek'Ihri despite word that some already existed over 11 months ago.
Lt. Commander
# 207
09-13-2011, 09:15 AM
It would be really nice if they could add a line to the notification text or something that would signify that you had unlocked a trophy. I know a lot of people don't even realize when or if they earn those things for doing whatever when they actually complete the achievement.

EDIT: Also it's been a really long time since we've had any updates on any trophies at all. You'd think there would be some associated with this Borg Invasion that's going on...
Lt. Commander
# 208
09-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
By the way, I keep reminding them we don't have ground kill trophies for Devidians, Terran Empire, or Fek'Ihri despite word that some already existed over 11 months ago.
Terran one sounds pretty cool, I have been wanting the jem'hadar one for a while but i never really got around to saying hi to DS9.
Lt. Commander
# 209
02-24-2012, 03:41 PM
bump. /10char
Lt. Commander
# 210
02-24-2012, 04:10 PM
There's no need to bump threads (especially stickied threads). Please keep your inputs constructive.

(You can keep threads refreshed and brought back to the top by adding posts with substance. "/bump" or "+1" doesn't add anything to the conversation.)