Lt. Commander
# 61
08-03-2010, 09:57 PM
If you already have the accolade for killing 1000 <X>, you should already have the trophy.

The story accolades, however, need to be re-done if you already completed the episode before 1.2. If you check, even though your logs may say you've completed such & such episode, you don't have the accolade for it. This can either be accomplished by grouping with a lowbie that's doing the episode for the first time or waiting (probably until Season 3) for episode replay to come out.
Lt. Commander
# 62
08-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Good news everyone. New patch notes for Tribble are out and this seems relevant to the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
  • Missions completed on the Klingon, Romulan, or Cardassian fronts before Accolades were implemented are now granted retroactively.
  • The Accolade for the Guardian of Forever mission is now granted retroactively.
I assume that people that did missions before the accolades went live won't have to worry about doing them again. However, I currently don't have access to Tribble due to computer problems to test this out.
Lt. Commander
# 63
08-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Good news everyone. New patch notes for Tribble are out and this seems relevant to the thread.

I assume that people that did missions before the accolades went live won't have to worry about doing them again. However, I currently don't have access to Tribble due to computer problems to test this out.
Good news indeed. I'm patching my tribble client right now to check it.

EDIT: yikes..it's a big patch. This may take a while.
Lt. Commander
# 64
08-05-2010, 05:26 AM
Here's hoping they also added a trophy for the Founder Foil achievement. I killed 300+ Cardies and Jem'Hadar yesterday (Don't judge!) to get to 1K cause I hadn't seen the trophy listed here and wanted to see what it looked like...

Suspiciously akin to an empty shelf, as it turns out. Goes great with the ones I already have though.
Lt. Commander
# 65
08-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Got a ton of retroactive accolades from the patch. However, I didn't get any trophies that have yet to be seen yet. I did make an adjustment to the Hobus trophy since the original image was 90 degrees off. If you guys have some trophies that aren't up here, post a screenshot!

EDIT: It occurs to me that they really need to add some text to the accolade descriptions that say if a trophy was awarded for that accolade. Otherwise you'd never know unless you just like changing your trophies around a lot.
Lt. Commander
# 66
08-05-2010, 01:38 PM
im still not sure if the killing 1000 dominion/cardassian lack of trophy is a bug or they just never made one

i hope they add it soon as its one of the few kill 1000 x that i have done
Lt. Commander
# 67
08-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Does anyone know how to get the 1000 ground kills easily? I go and do exploration missions to get ground killables, but all I ever get are Klingons. I'm looking for Gorn specifically, I really want the James T. blaster cannon on my wall.
Lt. Commander
# 68
08-06-2010, 07:31 PM
"The Big Dig" should net you a large amount of Romulans and Reman, while the Breaking the Planet ground Fleet action should get you a lot of Klingon kills
Lt. Commander
# 69
08-08-2010, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamandus View Post
Does anyone know how to get the 1000 ground kills easily? I go and do exploration missions to get ground killables, but all I ever get are Klingons. I'm looking for Gorn specifically, I really want the James T. blaster cannon on my wall.
well if you can find someone that can share you the mission "Researcher Rescue" you can kill all the Gorn without doing the mission's objectives which will give you about 100 kills per run after that beam out and wait for the instance to restart and all the enemies on the planets surface will respawn
Lt. Commander
# 70
08-08-2010, 01:45 PM
No picture of the Orion Ground trophy? Well, I can take care of that!

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...rionTrophy.jpg